🎵Song Prefrences #1🎵

Two of Us - Louis Tomlinson • JinJin

--

It's been a minute since I called you , just to hear the answer phone, Yeah I know that you get won't this. But I leave a message so I'm not alone.

"Hi! You've reach the voice mail of Y/n! Sorry I can't pick up, but leave your message after the beep and I'll get back at you!"

Beep!

"Hey...It's me, JinJin. Two years, can you believe it. Two years since you've passed away. The boys miss you but I miss you more.

"We just did a comeback, we preformed today. We won. Our first win, me and Eunwoo shed our tears when we heard out title name be called out.

"Aroha has been very supportive these days since you passed away. Many of them miss you going live and answering questions about us.

"MJ and I wrote a song for our album, it's called Bloom. I wrote it just for you. I know you won't get this but I just did it for I won't feel alone. Bye."

This morning I woke up still dreaming, with memories playing through my head. You never know how much I miss you, the day that they took you, I wish it was me instead.

--

"JinJin."

He looked at his manager who had a worried expression written on his face.

"Yeah?"

"It's Y/n.."

"What happened to her? Is she alright?"

The manager stayed quiet, trying to find a way to tell him, but how can you tell someone that there fiancée died a few weeks before their wedding?

"What happened to her!?"

His voice alerting the other boys, hearing the word 'her' they assume it was about Y/n.

"She was an a car accident, a drunk driver hit her car. She hit her head, a piece of glass cutting her neck. She lost alot of blood."

He paused, letting JinJin take in the information. Pulling out a chair for him, he wasn't done.

"When the ambulance got to the scene, they said it was impossible to save her. I'm sorry JinJin, but Y/n is dead."

His heart shattered, he sat down on the chair, letting the tears fall down. He got up and kicked the chair, scaring the boys.

"Please tell me you're joking."

"Jinwoo, how can I joke about this?"

"No...no. No!"

"JinJin."

"She's not dead! She is going to walk through that door. She can't be dead!"

"Jinwoo..."

"Shut up! You're wrong!"

His members tried calming him down, tears in their eyes, the news hitting them hard as well.

Y/n was just the makeup artist/stylists for Astro, only to fall in love the leader of the group and becoming best friends with the rest of them. Laughing at all of their jokes, talking with them.

Scolding at them when they ruin a shirt she really liked on them. Them treating her as a little sister. JinJin loving her with all his heart.

Y/n was gone.

But you once told me 'Don't give up, you can do it day by day. Diamonds they don't turn to dust or fade away.'

--

He fell one more time, groaning at himself for messing up the spin again. It was midnight and the only one in the practice room.

"JinJin?"

He sat up at the sound of your voice, you stood behind the door holding a tray that held two cups of coffee.

"You busy?"

He shook his head, getting up and taking a sip of his water.

"I can't get this part of the dance right."

"Hey."

You placed the tray of coffee cups on the table and the bag of many sandwiches down as well.

"You can do it, just don't give up. If you want to pull an all nighters to get your part of the dance right, then go for it, but first eat please."

He chuckled and wrapped his arm around your waist and placing his head on top of yours.

"I love you."

"I know, I love you more. Now get off, you're sweaty."

So I will keep you day and night, here until the day I die. I'll be living one life for the Two of Us. I will be the best of me, always keep you next to me. I'll be living on life for the Two of us.

--

"Okay, you guys are on in 10 minutes!"

The boys yelled back an 'okay', Eunwoo sat by the mirror getting his make up. He cringed, it wasn't the same, she was quiet not saying a word. But Y/n, she would talk to him, make jokes and complement on how handsome he was,making him blush.

JinJin was talking to MJ, as he held a camera, they were making a DDOCA.

"Aroha, thank you for your support and your sweet messages about Y/n. Thank you." JinJin said.

"Yes, todays perfomance will be dedicated to Y/n. We love her and miss her. Thank you Aroha!" MJ exclaimed.

***

Theu took their position on stage, waiting for the song to start. JinJin yelling 'Fighting!' When the song began.

And a smile appeared on their faces hearing the famchant. It was different this time.

MJ!
(Your ship name)!
Cha Eunwoo!
M

oonbin!
Rocky!
Yoon Sanha!
Saranghae Y/n!

***

I hope you enjoyed reading this. I'm sorry its so sad. But the next one will be a sweet one. Recommend me a song for my next Song Prefrences...

-エオス