The note.. where was Cedric?

Or maybe Alexander set her up?

"No, darling, he isn't here. I wrote that note. As for that other Hufflepuff, a simple imperio did the trick." Her aunt's crackly voice said, as if reading her mind.

Y/N turned to leave. Cedric must have still been waiting for her.

"Ah. Ah. Ah. You aren't going anywhere."

With one flourish of a wand, Y/N felt her muscles tense. She couldn't move.

The footsteps of her aunt's bare feet against the soft snow echoed throughout Y/N's mind.

Then she felt herself float off of the ground. She still couldn't move.

The blood inside of her was pulling towards the gravitation, but Rosalie's wand controlled Y/N to do otherwise.

Y/N watched as her vision grew increasingly closer to the frosty clouds up above.

But then she suddenly felt the pressure of herself rising decrease. She watched as the clouds faded and the treetops came rushing back into view. 

It was like slow motion. She felt herself drop faster to the ground. The acceleration pulling her down faster.

She couldn't stop herself from falling.

She couldn't flick out her wand to stop herself from the fall. She was helpless.

Then, shock.

Y/N felt as her body clashed with the hard surface of the earthy ground.

And then pain.

The feeling of pain coursed through her body.

The harsh feeling of broken bones overpowering her.

Her eyelids immediately went shut from the pain. And her brain shut down.

And the world was dark and black.

Cedric stood waiting for Y/N.

It's been an hour. Why is she still not here?

The soles of his feet started to ache. 

Cedric sat down on the snow as other students gracefully skated on the frozen surface of the lake while holding hands.

The frosty winter air was biting his face as it flushed with color from the cold.

[ time skip ]

The sun had started to set.

She still wasn't here.

Cedric stood up dejectedly. He accepted the fact that he had been stood up.

He had thought they were returning to the healthy times of their relationship. 

This was all his fault. He had tried to make up for what he did but he should've thought of her feelings.

Maybe she didn't want to go back to being with him.

But he understood why.

Y/N finally started to gain consciousness. The sky was starting to darken as the owls started to hoot. The forbidden forest was quite unsettling especially in the evening.

She heard the rustling of bushes near her.

Y/N reached for her wand.

She could move now.