5. Make you mine

Hey! Let's date, I said. He looked surprise and went back to his book completely ignoring me. I threw his book and slammed his table. Ouch! I sound like a bitch. Even then he remained calm and pick up his book. I lose my calm and opt for the last option, kiss him right on his lips. Ha! You can't escape me, Ted Walker. He pushed me away again as expected. 'I am not giving up, Ted! This is just the beginning. Let's see how long we can keep this little game going on'. I announced. I winked at him and gave open air kisses to hin and walked away.

***************

Its had been almost two weeks ever since I broke up with my boyfriend, Justin Blake. We had been dating for almost two years I knew that he was a player. One that slept around but I accepted him, more like was forced to accept him when he told me he'd changed and would do anything to make me his girlfriend. Yes, he did change at least to me, it seems. I trusted him and that was my very first mistake. Change? Ha! What a joke! It seems like he changed in increasing his speed of changing girls every now and then.

I can't believe he tried to force himself on me. What a man-whore! Did he think I am some slut? I would never over my dead body have sex with a guy who is not my husband. Who knows what will happen if I accidentally get pregnant and all the dramas and shits just come on like in soap operas. I don't want that. I was fighting with all my might, pushing him away but failed to do so since his grip was too strong.

I loathe his kisses, it felt so disgusting. I would never let him have his way with me! Over my dead body! I am not giving up! It was summer and I was wearing a cotton dress. I bought it recently and now its torn, just when I didn't even have the energy to fight back, there he came, my knight in shining armor, Ted Walker. Our department's nerd as they called him. He punched Justin right on the face. Oooh... Thats gonna hurt, you deserve it, Asshole! I mentally speak. I fainted right on the spot totally drained of energy.

When I woke up, I found myself in a hospital bed. I am okay, right? Then I saw Ted talking with my parents outside just near the door. I guess my condition wasn't that serious since I was in the emergency ward. Thank God, it was not the ICU ward! My parents came to hug me. I thought Ted would come to me to talk to me but he walked away. But why? Did me hate me? Is he disgusted at me? I couldn't help but feel insecure. I cried embracing my parents. We went home after doing some paperwork for my discharge at the hospital.

Just a moment before, I thought I'd lose my life but he saved me, Ted Walker. Maybe this is the destiny God made for me. We were both doing our major in Literature. We were from the same department. We never talked before too. I was always impressed by his presentations in the class. I mean, his understanding of prose and poetry is exceptionally beautiful. It always helped me to expand my horizon. He is a Shakespeare fanboy for sure!

He was not that far from being called handsome. You know what I mean right? Its just that he is around my height, just a teeny tiny bit taller. For your record, I am 5.8 ft., quite tall for a lady right? And he is 5.10 ft. Yes! I often heard my classmates whispering behind my back, 'Why is she majority in Literature, she could be a model.' I wanted to tell them that I was majoring in it cause I love it but always decided to not utter a word and it would seem like I was interfering their privacy. Sessh! Here I am talking about privacy when they were talking about me. Whatever!

My parents didn't want me to go back to college after the incident but I insisted cause I know its not worth to change college because of some asshole. Besides, I can see my soul mate, Ted. I said, I have already decided, 'I am going to marry Ted Walker, my savior'. Woah woah! Slow down, girl! My best friend Emma exclaimed in shocked. My mom and dad speechless. Emma came to touch my head then my face and my head, she's probably doing that cause she thought something is wrong with my brain. That's just how we are, crazy!