• 𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖤𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖾𝗇 •

£𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖠𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟧, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢𝟥:𝟥𝟤 𝖠𝖬£

£
𝖠𝗍𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖺, 𝖦𝖠
𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 𝟣𝟧, 𝟤𝟢𝟤𝟢
𝟥:𝟥𝟤 𝖠𝖬
£

"I'm boreddd." Pooter said then got an idea.

"Y'ALL!" Everybody heard Pooter yell from in his room in the RV.

Everybody got up and went into his room and they seen him smiling at all of them.

"What do you want?" Lea mugged him.

"Y'all, we barely know Neveah." He said and everybody looked at Neveah.

"Stop staring at me." She turned her head.

"Okay and?" Mir said then sat on Pooter's bed.

"And we can get to know her and she can get to know us." He said sitting Crissy-cross-apple-sauce.

"No." Neveah said and was about to walk out until somebody's phone started ringing.

"Hello?" Mir picked up his phone and his face scrunched up.

"Who th-" Mir got cut off by shots going off.

"It's always some shit." Pooter mumbled then got his guns out.

"Here." The boys gave the girls guns while Loyal rolled the windows down.

The girls got in the windows but didn't see where the shots was coming from.

They were the only people that was on the road. And to make it worse, they were on the road by the woods.

"This some scary movie shit." Nelly said as Loyal started to drive faster.

"WE FINNA GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!" Loyal yelled from the front.

"Y'all, let's go to the front. It down feel right back here." Lea said making them agree and go to the front.

"You Ight Loyal?" Pooter said sitting on the couch and Loyal nodded.

All of a sudden the RV went down and stopped in the middle of the road.

"What the fuck happen?!" Mani panicked.

"The tires just gave out." Loyal said scratching his head.

"Don't you got more?" Neveah asked and he nodded.

"Yeah. They in the back." He said and she nodded as Nelly went to go get them.

*BOOM*

The RV flew into the woods and the truck landed on its side.

"Fuck." Nelly hissed as he landed on his hip.

"Who the fuck was that?" Mir said not sounding hurt at all.

Then all the lights turned off.

"This a movie or some shit? We gotta get the fuck outta here!" Lea yelled at them.