𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗒-𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

- excuse any mistakes

£
Amirion Santana Marcob
£

£𝖧𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗒, 𝖯𝖠𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 30, 20213:28 𝖯

£
𝖧𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗁𝖾𝗒, 𝖯𝖠
𝖣𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 30, 2021
3:28 𝖯.𝖬.
£

"I need you to work yo legs hoe." The phone called out as Nelly and Neveah was doing the TikTok. They were currently at the big ass house Bossman had got them in Pennsylvania.

Neveah turned around facing her butt towards the camera and started to twerk, making Nelly kick her down and she fell on her stomach.

"Oww." She groaned as she rubbed her stomach, falling back on the couch.

"Girl, it ain't even hurt. Weak ass." Nelson said sitting beside her, moving her hand out the way so that he could rub her stomach. They stayed like that for a couple of minutes until they heard footsteps approaching.

"Get the fuck away from her." Amirion said slapping Nelly's hand, walking into the room and sitting down next to Neveah. Neveah being in the middle of them.

"Shut the fuck up." Nelly waved Mir off with his free hand and went back to doing something on his phone.

"Move, bitch." Mir picked Neveah up, instantly making her wrap her legs around his torso and her arms around his neck.

Nelson just stared at him then went back to doing whatever he was doing on his phone. "Childish bitch." He mumbled, putting his feet in the couch.

"We finna go get something to eat. You want something light bright?" Mir asked Nelly making him look up at him.

"Yea, call me when y'all get there." Nelly said then went back to his phone.

Neveah got off of Amirion and went to get her shoes. She was hungry also so she wanted to go with Mir anyway. She put on her crocs then headed out the door after Mir.

They got to the black Jeep truck and got in. Neveah instantly connecting her phone to the bluetooth.

The song started and Neveah pulled out her phone and started recording herself. "I say momma imma rockstar.. and ion care what these people think about me." She sung into her phone.

"I say that they should just leave me lonnee. none of their opinions, it don't get to me." She ended the video and posted it on her story.

"You can't sing for shit." Amirion said pulling into the life of the drive-thru at Zaxbys. "Call Nelly and see what he want." He told her.

Neveah then pressed on Nelson's contact and FaceTimed him. The FaceTime Video connected after 2 rings. "Bestfriend, what you want from Zaxby's?" She asked.

"Umm, I want the 'Kickin Chicken' with a sweet tea and Ranch." He said making her say a quick 'okay' then hanging up.

"So, what's going on with you? How's therapy going?" She asked after silence filled the car.