𝐔𝐥𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐦

𝟐𝟑.
『𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐠𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐆𝐨𝐝. 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⌊𝐒𝐚𝐨𝐢𝐫 𝐀𝐥𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞⌉
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜"
- 𝐒𝐮𝐳𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞

༄༄༄༄

𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

"Put some sour cream on mine." Lisa said making me nod going into the refrigerator grabbing hte sour cream, I spread some on er pickles before I slid hte plate over to her.

"Is it good like that?" I asked her making her shrug, "I never had it before I just thought of it." She said before taking a bite out of one.

She nodded her head, "It's good." She said making me put some on one of mine and pick it up.

"Oh my god." I mumbled after biting it, "This is soooo good Lisa." I said making her nod her head.

"Mhmm told you." She said as I put sour cream on all of my pickles.

"Why is you puttin' sour cream on yo pickles?" Tamina scrunched her face up coming into the kitchen making me shake my head, "Taste it, it's good." I slid the plate over to her.

She looked at it funny before she picked one up and bit into it and shook her head spitting it into the garbage.

"That's nasty as fuck Saoir, you nasty for eatin' that." She shook her head as I took the one she bit into and bit it shrugging, "More for me."

"You in here eatin' Lisa nasty ass cravings?" Faze asked as him and Kelin came into the kitchen making Lisa wave him off.

"It's good, ya'll just don't understand."

"If you pregnant just say that." Kelin said making me shake my head, "I am not pregnant." I waved him off licking sour cream off of my finger.

"You gotta be to be enjoying this nasty shit." Tamina said making me roll my eyes, "I'm not."

Lisa looked at me before she looked at Faze, "Ya'll been locked away for months you probably are." She shrugged making me look at everybody.

"Okay Aya on her way over here imma have her pick up some pregnancy test, when they come out negative I want $20 from all of ya'll." I told them as I picked my phone up from the table.

"And when it's positive I'll like my $20 dollars in all 5s." Kelin said as I flicked him off.

𝐀𝐲𝐚
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟐:𝟏𝟖 𝐏𝐌

Can you stop at the store and get pregnancy tests?
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

𝐀𝐲𝐚🧚🏽 Mmm okay lil twinkie

🖕🏽
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

"She gone bring them, here taste it." I said sliding the plate towards Fazon who shook his head.

"I'm good." He said sliding it back towards me making me roll my eyes.

"Ya'll lame this good." I mumbled as Lisa nodded her head, "Mhmm."

"You cookin' tonight?" Faze asked making me shake my head, "No last night you said you was gone cook." I said making him look at me.

"You do that shit on purpose, what ya'll wanna eat?" He asked everyone as I just chuckled.