𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞

𝟗.
『 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐫𝐚𝐩, 𝐈 𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞. 』
⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆ ⋆
〚𝐅𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬〛
"𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐜𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭."
- 𝐊𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐢𝐧

༄༄༄༄

"Just come down here and talk to them." Lisa said making me smack my lips, "Why they just can't tell you the shit?" I asked her as she sighed.

"Fazon, I can't handle everything for you. You have to be here and meet with them yourself sometimes." She told me as I rolled my eyes sighing hard.

"For what though? Ion wanna see them niggas."

"I know you don't but you have to, now come the fuck on." She snapped before hanging up making me smack my lips and get out of the bed.

"This some bullshit bruh." I mumbled walking out of my room, I walked down the stairs seeing niggas laid out in the living room.

I just walked past them and went to the kitchen, I put my coffee into the keurig and made my way back upstairs.

I went into my room and looked for something to put on, I grabbed some black Amiri jeans and a white t-shirt.

I slid my feet into my white ones, before I grabbed my phone and left back out of my room and went down the stairs.

A few people was woke looking at their phones and shit but I ignored them and went into the kitchen.

I grabbed my cup that was filled and sipped a little bit of the coffee before I heard somebody come into the kitchen.

"Where yo' ass goin'?" Doom asked stretching as I shrugged, "I gotta meetin' wit' the label people."

"It must be some important 'cause yo' ass never meet wit' them."

I waved him off, "Fuck them people."

"Nigga yo' label supposed to be yo' family." He smacked his lips chuckling as I shook my head, "Fuck them people, they ain't shit to me." I mumbled drinking some more of my coffee.

I looked at my phone seeing that Saoir had sent me a picture making me unlock it and stare at the picture.

𝐒𝐚𝐨𝐢𝐫
𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝟗:𝟑𝟖 𝐀𝐌

Saoir

𝐒𝐚𝐨𝐢𝐫 I want something simple like this for the cover

Who made that?
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝

𝐒𝐚𝐨𝐢𝐫 Somebody sent it to me on IG

I like it it's simple but nice at the same time
𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝