𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐃𝐨 𝐔𝐬 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭- 𝐆𝐢𝐠𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐝

Start from the beginning

"You've been found guilty Ms. Y/LN we'll get the sentencing out of the way now as well. I hereby sentence you to six years in the Century Regional Detention Facility. You will be transferred there momentarily. I never do this but I understand you have a pregnant wife so I will allow you to have a few moments with her before we transport you." I thanked the judge before I was led to a small room to my right a few seconds later Gigi walked in with tears streaming down her face. She practically jumped into my arms and I held her tightly, obviously not hard enough to hurt the baby but tight enough so she could feel me. I kept telling her sorry I was as I held back tears of my own. I knew my chances of getting off with no charges were slim to none but six years without my wife and my daughter killed me to think about. Gigi and I passionately kissed before the deputies came in to cuff me.

"Till death do us part Y/N I'm gonna be here for you. I love you so much." Gigi said as she kissed me again I got on my knees and softly talked to my baby girl before kissing her stomach a few times. "I love you so much more Jelena and I'm so sorry for everything baby, don't let our baby girl forget who I am, please. Tell the family I love them all too" I said as I kissed my wife one more time. She looked at me with watery eyes and nodded and promised she wouldn't. One deputy led her out of the room and it was like I went cold instantly. Six years... This was going to be so fucking tough.

**Time Skip**

Prison life was no joke I remember when I first got to prison I was so fucking scared I've heard stories about how the women that have been here for a while will test the newbies. And I definitely was tested but I stood my ground and showed these bitches I wasn't to be messed with. Thankfully in this prison, we didn't have to share a room with anyone so I had my own space to get away from the chaos. Just a few short months into my sentence Gigi gave birth to our beautiful little girl Aaliyah Jelena Y/LN she was absolute perfection. She kept her word and two weekends out of the month she brought Aaliyah to see me the first few visits were unfortunately behind glass but because I was always on my best behavior I was permitted to have contact visits. I remember the first time I held my little girl it was like seeing the world for the first time. I never wanted to put myself in any type of situation where I would be separated from her again. To my immense happiness, I didn't miss her first steps. She actually took her first steps during a visit with me. My heart swelled with pride watching her walk for the first time. I did however miss her first word which was mama. Even though I wasn't home, Gigi and I made things work. We talked every day, we wrote letters to each other. And of course, we would talk when she came to visit.

Aaliyah was now five and a half years old which meant I only had a short time left of my sentence. Word was I could possibly be released because of good behavior which I kept my fingers crossed would be the case. I really just focused on getting into the best physical shape of my life, and I worked in the prison kitchen just so I could get out of my cell for a couple of hours a day. Other than that I really just kept to myself I read a lot and drew to occupy my time. Today Gigi and Aaliyah were visiting me so of course, I was beyond excited. Gigi wasn't able to come for her last visit so it was safe to say I was really missing my girls.

I was led to the visitation area. I took my seat at the table and patiently waited for my girl's people began walking in the room so I kept an eye out for them. I finally spotted them seeing that Gigi's normally blonde hair was now dyed a little darker. She still looked amazing though. And of course, she was carrying our little girl who had long Y/H/C identical to my own. When my daughter spotted me she smiled wide showing off her adorable little dimples. When they got close to the table Gigi set Aaliyah down who ran to me and jumped in my arms. I peppered her face in kisses making her giggle which always made my heart swell. "hi baby girl" I said quietly "hi mama I missed you" Aaliyah replied as she rested her head on my shoulder.