𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

What he say?

He wants to eat me 😟
Like what does that even mean?
I can't be swallowed 🧍🏽‍♀️

That means he want to get you head

WHAAAAT? 😲

Yes girl😂 if youn get you some head!

How do I bring it back up?

Ask him if he likes you

Ok
I'll be right back

I looked at Dejhari who had soap on his face.

A man who cleans his face, so attractive.

He had his arms and chest out so I could see the tattoos that decorated his chest and his arms. He even had one that was on his neck, I smiled at them and then reached out and touched the one on his neck.

I wrapped my hand around his neck the best I could and started eyeing it. "What you doing?" He asked looking over at me as he rubbed the soap in around his face.

"I'm looking at your tattoo.." I said.

"You choking me.." He said, I smiled and started rubbing his neck as he washed his face. He's so fine.

"Oh." I replied looking him with my head tilted.

"Why you looking at me like det?" He asked with a smile.

"Do you like me?" I asked.

"Like you like what?" He asked eyeing me.

"Like me like you want to have sex with me and kiss me and hug me and things like that.." I said, he busted out laughing and looked at me confused. "What? Answer the question.."

"You always saying the most random shit.." He said shaking his head, I huffed.

"Answer meeee.." I dragged.

"Yeah, I like you like that.." He said nodding.

"So you have feelings for me?" I asked, he nodded.

"Yeah.." He said.

"Ok," I said unlocking my phone and going to text Treasure, he snatched my phone back and walked between my legs. He still had soap on his face so I don't know what he was doing getting all in my face.

"Why you ask me det?" He asked looking at me.

"Because I like you too and I wanted to know why you said you wanted to eat me, like that made no sense.." I said shaking my head, he laughed.

"You gon get it a li later.." He said before moving from between my legs and washing the soap off of his face.

"Probably not.." I mumbled. "Why were you up at 3 in the morning?" I asked looking at him.

He shrugged and started wiping his face down.

"How don't you know?" I asked.