Chapter Four

RECAP: All i knew was I was prepared for anything... Even if it breaks my heart...

The walk to the park was short and sweet as my mind wandered off.

-FELIXS POV-
What am I suppose to tell her? that i'm crazy about her? that i absolutely adore her? The way she smiles or the fact that whenever she looks at me..I feel like she stares into my soul...
From the first moment Han introduced her to everyone...I know we've only known each other a few weeks..and I hope she feels the same way..
" hey" a voice says...
I turn around and here she is...the most beautiful girl i've ever seen in front of me and now it's now or never.
" hey" i sigh
" so is there a reason you called me out here at midnight on a sunday?" she laughs
" y/n" i look at her...
" Fe"
I take her hand...and pull her close to me..as soon as i got a glimpse of her beautiful face.. I pulled her in and placed my lips on hers...

Y/N POV
He placed his lips on mine...there are thousands of things roaming through my mind but now it's blank...
He pulls away..
"i- i'm sorry" he looks down
" Felix....." I pull his face back up..
" d-don't be sorry...felix...i know this seems crazy but i"
He pulls me back to him...pushing the kiss deeper...
" i love you too" he chuckles at me.
We sit on the bench..
" what about hyunjin I just found out about it like an hour ago? You know i hate hurting people's feelings and especially Hyunjins" I look at him.
" I don't know but we'll figure it out okay" He wraps his hand around mine.
" so does this mean..." i look at him
" yes but i'd rather keep this a secret...for now until everything is ready" he assured me.
" b-but your fans and everything do you really think you could handle all of this?" I looked down
" y/n...STAY is the most understanding fans ever..when they see how much I love you and the way you make me feel..they'll understand that you make me happy okay" he smiles
A tear rolls down my cheek...could i really do this? Am i selfish for falling in love with Felix?

He gets up.
" well it's really late and i know your tired..are you coming to the dorm tmr?" he looks at me and caresses my cheek.
" sure" I smile as he grabs my hand and walks back.

The walk back was quiet and soothing. The warmth of his hand in mind made my body feel better. It's like I needed him...He walked me into my dorm.
" goodnight y/n" he smiles and leans in and kisses my cheek..
" goodnight freckles" i giggle.
He walks out..
I lay down and look up at the ceiling my eyes slowly fluttering close replaying every moment that happened tonight...

Next Morning
I get out of bed and got in the shower and got dressed.

                             Next Morning    I get out of bed and got in the shower and got dressed

pretty I thought.
i walk up to the boys dorm.. Han already opened the door.
" hiiii y/n" he smilesss
" uh hi what's going on?" I look at Han and the others with GIANT smiles on their faces.
" chan you wanna tell her?" Han smiles
" WAIT noooo i wanna tell noona" Jeongin looks at me.
They all nodded.
" well...? you guys are making me nervous you know." I looked at Han.
" y/n....you're coming to our music videos!" The youngest member looks at me and smiles.
" really like no joke? is JYP okay with this?" i look at chan
" ofc he's okay with it as long as you agree that you're our closest friend but you will be recording us" chan chuckled.
" great" i giggle

We all sit on the couch i play with jeongin hair.
" awe noona thanks for agreeing to come with us you make us feel very confident" he smiles at me
" YA if it wasn't for me you guys wouldn't have met her" han scoffs
" thank you hannie" felix laughs
Chan looks at us.
" so how about you come into our vlive with us" he laughs
"who's we?" i look at chan
" Me Han and changbin" he gets up...

oh no.....here we go...