Chapter Three

Please kiss me already it's killing me....

The door opened and seungmin walked through the door.
" Hii y/n and felix" he smiled.
" good morning" i smiled back
" y/n do you need clothes? Seeing as your gonna practice with us. I doubt you'd wanna sit in that room in jeans." Seungmin blinked at me
" Sure and thank you seungminnie" I looked at him as he walked into his room to gather a pair of sweats.

" they look great on you!" seungmin chuckled

The three of us walked into the elevator to go downstairs to the practice room. It was quiet and cold. REALLY cold. I hope they don't notice me shivering.
" y/nnnnn" i looked around to see who was calling me. It was hyunjin.
" yes hyunjin?"
" dance with meeee nobody else wants tooo" he pouts.
You can hear hans chuckles from the corner of the room.
"....okie" i replied back.

Hyunjin was a lot taller than me so dancing with me was kinda difficult. I have to admit every now and then when i glance at the other members felix never looked my way at all. strange...
We danced for a little while longer once the dance was finished i collapsed on the floor panting.
" I knew hyunjin could get her to dance again" Han chuckle
" ya...that was tiring but fun" i laughed flipping myself over to lay on my stomach.
seungmin and lee know look at me...
" huh" i looked at them.
" what if y/n tries to be a trainee here?" seungmin turns to Han.
" ahhhhh I don't like the idea of you guys always around y/n" he laughs and turns away.
" Han come onnn she already loves us and we love spending time with her!" Hyunjin looks at han than back to me.

     TIME SKIP: Two weeks later
So....I tried out for JYP and ofc i got in thank you chan and Han. I spend half of my time practicing and half of my time with SKZ...
" yah i'm here losers. i have food too" i walked into their dorm.
It was quiet....the lights were off....

                                 5:35 PM
                                  Felix 🖤
Y/N: hey...uh where are you guys?
Felix: oh we went out with some of the trainees.
Y/N: oh alright i'll be at my dorm or if not i'm going for a run.
seen 5:40 pm

  I go back to my dorm and change out of my practice clothes..and head out the door. Once I ran out I passed by a restaurant...ofc they're there. Everyone is laughing smiling the boys have their arms around the girls....they look so happy..i chuckle as a tear rolls down my cheek..I run back to the dorms and lay on the couch....as my eyes drift back to sleep..
                                  11:30 PM
*knock knock*
I lift myself off the couch.
*knock knock knock*
"i'm coming hold on..." i say as i open the door.
" Han?" i look at him..
"y/n i think i need to tell you something" he looks at me.
"uh okay...." he walks through the door.

30 minutes later....
" he what?" i looked at han.
" i don't know if it's true or not." Han looks at me.
"....so you're telling me that hyunjin and Felix are fighting over me for no reason."
........
Why on Earth would they both be fighting over me. You know how weird that sounds. I know for sure that from the beginning I liked felix...my heart and my mind knew that...but now I don't wanna hurt hyunjins feelings...
  " Yeah Hyunjin was all googly eyes after we left the practice room. I guess dancing with you kinda changed his mind about things. With Felix it's different..we all kinda knew that Felix liked you. It was the way he looked at you or whenever someone talked about you his mood changed..." Han explained.
" idk what to say..." I placed my head in my hands
Han sooner or later left..than my phone went off
* Ring Ring *
Y/n: hello?
Felix: hey...
Y/n: do you know what time it is ( yawns)
Felix: i know can we talk or meet up somewhere...
Y/n: yeah sure give me a minute.
Felix: meet me at the park....the one with the pond.
Y/n: yeah i'll see you in a bit...
* call ended*

I got dressed and walked to the park my mind wandering with every step I took. What was he gonna tell me? Is this a good or a bad thing?
All i knew was that i'm prepared for whatever happens..
....even if it breaks my heart..