...

"And yeah that Baekhyun dude was like call me bacon" seulgi said as everybody laughed except jisoo.

"Soo are you ok?" chaeyoung asked.

"Huh? Yeah i am ok" Jisoo said.

"Jisoo did something happen you are not smiling today?" jihyo asked.

"No i am fine" Jisoo said with a forced smile.

"Look soo if you are acting like this because that taehyung dude said your smile is weird then stop it.. You know that guy must be blind to say that your beautiful smile is weird." lisa said.

" chu? do i need to beat that guy up? I am black belt in taekwando do i need to demonstrate some moves on that dude?" seulgi said.

"No.." Jisoo said.

"Jisooyaaa please smile its feels really weird if you don't smile.. You know? You look 10 times more beautiful when you smile" jihyo said as jisoo smiled.

"Hey" they heard a voice.

"Oh hey jimin and jungkook" chaeyoung  said.

"Hey you are jisoo right?" jimin asked.

"Jimin right?" jisoo said as she smiled.

"Wait you guys know each other?" jungkook asked.

"Yeah she texted me last night because she saw tae drunk in the streets" jimin said.

"Ohhh so you are jisoo jimin was talking about you last night" jungkook said.

"Wait... Soo mind explaining what's going on?" chaeyoung said.

"Uhhhh.." jisoo was hesitant to speak because she knew her friends are gonna scold her.

"Yes.. Explain chu" seulgi said with a poker face.

"Uhh so i saw taehyung in the streets and he was drunk so i thought i should take him home.. Since he didn't even knew what he was talking about.. Thats it guys" jisoo said with a awkward smile.

It was all silence which scared jisoo.. And made jimin and jungkook awkward.

But soon the silence was gone when the four of jisoo's friends yelled..

"JISOO TURTLE RABBIT KIM!!" they all said in unison which made jimin and jungkook flinch.

"HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD WE TELL YOU HUH? STOP BEING TOO KIND!" lisa yelled.

"JISOO I KNOW CARING IS YOUR NATURE BUT ITS KIM TAEHYUNG WE ARE TALKING ABOUT" jihyo yelled forgetting taehyung's bestfriends jungkook and jimin are with them.

"Look soo.. I know you are always ready to help people.. But he will never acknowledge your help" seulgi said.

The girls were scolding their friend and jimin and jungkook stood their awkwardly.

"What are we supposed to do?" jungkook whispered to jimin.

"Should we leave?" jimin whispered back.