accident

"Dumbo dad called you at his house" jin said.

"Ah ok i will go" jisoo said.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Jin asked.

"No need i heard you have practice today and i am old enough to go by my own" jisoo said as she was about to leave.

"Yah dumbo" jin said.

"What?" Jisoo asked.

"Look if Mrs.Kim or her daughter is there don't talk with them unless they talk with you" jin warned.

"Yahh dummy why are you warning me about our  mother and sister" jisoo said.

"STEP mother and sister" jin corrected.

"Ok ok i am leaving now i am getting late byeeeee" jisoo said as she left.

.

Right when jisoo entered "her" house she was greeted by her maid.

"Good moring Ms.Jisoo" she said.

"Good morning Aera" jisoo answered.

As she was talking to her maid when her dad and mom came. She saw them and went to greet them but her dad stoped.

"Stay right there" her dad said.

"So you might be wondering why we called you here?" her step mom said.

Jisoo was silent. She didn't knew what to expect but she knew one thing. She didn't want to cry infont of them. From the atmosphere she already got the idea that she was going to be scolded but she didn't knew for what. Everytime her dad calls her its either because of the family dinner or scold her for something he didn't do.

"So stealing people's boyfriend is also one of your hobbies?" Her step mom asked.

"Mom what do you mean?" Jisoo asked.

"DON'T ACT INNOCENT AND HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I TELL YOU HUH? I AM NOT YOUR MOM" her step mom said.

Her words were so harsh that jisoo started tearing up.

"I-I didn't do anything" jisoo said.

"Didn't do anything? You made my daughter cry" her step mom said.

"I—" jisoo was going to said something but she was cutoff.

"So you have still guts to speak after what you did huh?" Her step mom said.

"YOU FUCKING STOLE YOUR SISTER'S BOYFRIEND JISOO" her dad yelled that made her flinch.

"YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO OUR FAMILY JISOO. I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE MY OWN DAUGHTER.  YOU WERE A MISTAKE JISOO. A MISTAKE THAT I CAN'T FIX. LOOK AT YOUR SISTER. LEARN FROM HER. HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO YOUR SISTER?. JENNIE WAS CRYING SO MUCH. UGH GOSH I FEEL ASHAMED TO CALL YOU MY DAUGHTER " her dad yelled.

"IF YOU DO ANYTHING THAT MAKES JENNIE CRY AGAIN.. I WILL CUT ALL THE RELATION I HAVE WITH YOU. " her dad yelled.

Tears stream down one by one. She felt miserable. She promised herself that she won't cry again but she can't control her tears. She was hurt. She was used to being scolded for no reason but this time she felt really bad. She was a crying mess. As she was crying she didn't notice a car coming to her direction. And then everything became black.