realization

Taehyung was eating his dinner peacefully listening to his parents complimenting jisoo. He was kindof jealous because his parents didn't compliment him that way..But still a satisfied smile was seen on his face.

As he was eating his phone rang. It wasn't really pleasing to be disturbed while eating. Especially when its kimchi. Taehyung's favourite. But something more unpleasant was the caller id.

'Why is she calling me?" Taehyung thought.

As he saw the caller id, he excused himself to receive the phone call.

In the call..

"Why are you calling me?" Taehyung asked annoyed.

"We talk after months and thats how you greet me?" Jennie answered from the another line.

"Jennie please get to the point" Taehyung said as he was getting annoyed

"Why is Jisoo in your house?" Jennie asked.

"She is here because my parents invited her and because she is my friend and thats none of your business" taehyung said.

"None of my business..huh?. She was the fucking reason you broke up with me and thats none of my business?" Jennie said.

"It wasn't her fault. It was just that we weren't meant to be" taehyung said.

"Not meant to be my ass. She fucking manipulated you" jennie said.

"FUCKING SHUT UP JENNIE. SHE WASN'T THE REASON OF OUR BREAKUP.  SHE WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD ME TO MAKE THINGS RIGHT BETWEEN US. SHE WAS THE ONE WHO WAS SAD BECAUSE I TOLD HER WE BROKE UP BECAUSE SHE FUCKING CARES ABOUT ME. UNLIKE YOU. JENNIE YOU KNOW WHAT? YOU WERE ONE WHO MADE ME THINK EVERYONE WAS BAD EXCEPT YOU. I WAS A FUCKING STUPID. I WAS TOO BUSY LEARNING WHAT LOVE IS THAT I DIDN'T SEE WHAT WAS WRONG OR WHAT WAS RIGHT.

JISOO CARES ABOUT ME. I FELT THAT. AND THAT WAS GENUINE.  YOU ALWAYS TOLD ME WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO DO....you never cared about what i wanted. You never thought want i wanted. I didn't wanted any of those stupid fucking posts saying you love me in that stupid camera app or that bird app. The only thing i needed was to you say that to me..genuinely..Not by showing the world. Now that i look back... i feel that you never loved me. Maybe you did and didn't knew how to express it. Maybe you were too into thinking that you were the only one thats important. It was your first relationship afterall.

Jennie...lets move on. I have already i hope you do to. Because we both deserve better. One day you will find someone and realise that i wasn't the one for you. Maybe someday WE can be friends. Maybe someday you will stop blaming others and just look at yourself and think..Maybe it was your fault too.

Jennie you aren't a bad person..but you need to stop being full of yourself and thing about others. Just remember...everything happens for good. I will find happiness slowly and i hope you will too..

I am sorry if i was too harsh. But it had to be said. Jennie...remember everything i said wasn't meant to make you feel a bad person. In the relationship we had...i think it was my fault too for the relationship to be broken. But lets move on and be happy. " taehyung said as he ended the call.