𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.

Start from the beginning

Vanya shook her head, "I can walk home Y/n."

Y/n rolled her eyes, "Get in. I'm not asking."

Vanya sighed and opened the door. She got in and put her violin case in the back seat, buckling her seatbelt after closing the door.

Y/n started driving. "Rough day?"

Vanya scoffed, "You could say that."

"Wanna talk about it?"

Vanya shook her head, "No, it's okay."

Y/n sighed and turned her head slightly. "Vanya, you know you can tell me anything right? I get it if you don't feel like talking about it. I'll respect that and I won't pry. But I just want you to know that I'm always here for you okay?"

Vanya smiled at her and nodded, "Okay."

There was a long silence between them. Vanya spoke up as they turned a corner. "So, who's the other coffee for?" she asked, eyeing the two coffees in the drink holder.

Y/n sighed and chuckled, shaking her head. "The old dipshit," she replied.

Vanya chuckled, "You two still hate each other?" She paused, "But ever since he's been back, the two of you are almost inseparable."

Y/n shook her head, "I don't know Vanya. It's confusing. It's not like we've become best friends or anything. I mean, we're better than when we were kids I guess. He's confusing. I'm confusing. Life's confusing. Y'know?"

Vanya chuckled again, "Yeah I guess so."

Y/n turned down Vanya's street. Vanya looked from the road to Y/n. She furrowed her brows and saw Y/n's arm. She had obviously taken her blazer off since she wasn't wearing it and it was draped over the center console. Vanya wondered why she hadn't noticed it before. "What's that?" she asked, pointing to the blood-stained cloth tied around Y/n's upper arm.

Y/n looked at her arm quickly and looked back at the road. "It's nothing. Don't worry, Five helped me fix it up last night." She paused, stopping the car in front of the apartment complex. "Speaking of; I have to get back to the academy before the dipshit does something stupid or doesn't treat something the way it should be treated."

Vanya furrowed her brows, getting out of the car and grabbing her violin case. Y/n smiled at her as she closed the door, going to ask about it more. "Bye Vanya. Loves," she said, making a heart with her thumb and pointer finger before pulling out from the curb and driving to the academy.

-

Her blazer draped over her arm and both coffees in hand, she walked up to Five's room. She knocked at best she could and opened the door, closing her eyes. "Are you clothed?"

There was no reply, so she opened her eyes slightly and saw Five sitting on his bed trying to stich a cut on his shoulder in a white tank top. At least he's decently clothed. Y/n's went wide and she set the coffees down on the desk, walking over to Five's bed and sitting down beside him.

She looked at him and grabbed his wrist gently. His expression softened slightly as she took the needle out of his hand gently. She shook her head, and started stitching his arm as slow and painlessly as possible. "I told you I would try and get back as soon as possible and help you," she said, huffing. Though, she didn't know that he needed his arm stitched. She knew he probably got injured the night before, but she didn't know about how badly.

He looked at her surprised, his eyebrows raised ever so slightly. His brows furrowed in pain ever time the needle went through his skin. She tied a knot and cut the thread. Getting up, she threw away the needle and the thread. She went over to his desk and picked out a band-aid from the box on the desk. Billy the Choo-Choo. She read on the box. Jesus Christ, Five. she mentally laughed to herself, walking back over to him. She took the band-aid and stuck it on his skin, over the newly sewn cut.

She walked back over to his desk and picked up the coffees. She handed him one and he took it, gulping some of it down. He set it down on his night stand and walked over to the chair, putting on his button up shirt and the rest of his clothes.

She stayed at the desk and rolled up her sleeve, taking off the white cloth. Looking down, she saw a curling iron plugged in and another new white cloth next to the mat it was set on. Grabbing the iron by the handle, she pressed it gently to her cut. She closed her eyes as it touched her skin, burning her skin together. Her jaw clenched before she put it back down on the mat and unplugged it.

"You should let me wipe off the dried blood around it," she said as she picked up the cloth and wrapped it around her arm. She knotted it and grabbed one end with her mouth, pulling it.

Five, ignored her as he zipped up the duffle bag and put it around his shoulders. He grabbed his coffee and drank the rest of it. Opening the window, he threw the empty cup out the window into the dumpster.

Y/n grabbed her coffee and closed the plastic tab on it so it wouldn't spill. Five turned around, walking down the fire exit stairs. Y/n followed after him.

There was a noise from below the ladder in the dumpster as Five started climbing down the ladder. Y/n stood on the platform waiting for Five to get far enough down the ladder for her to start climbing too.

"I'm trying to find whatever priceless crap was in that priceless box so that Pogo will get off my ass!" they heard Klaus groan, standing in the dumpster.

Five suddenly stopped on the ladder, looking over at the dumpster, "I'd ask what you're up to Klaus, but then it occurred to me." He paused, "I don't care." Then he continued going down the ladder.

"There are easier ways to get out of the house you know buddy," Klaus said as Five landed on the ground.

Y/n started climbing down the ladder after Five landed on the ground. It was very difficult for her to climb the ladder with only one hand. But she managed to succeed by wrapping her other arm that was holding the coffee around the side of the ladder.

"This one involved the least amount of talking," Five said, turning to Klaus as Y/n jumped on the ground. "Or so I thought," he continued, walking away.

Klaus leaned over the side of the dumpster with a flask in his hand, "Hey, hey, so you need any more company today? I could uh-" he paused. "Clear my schedule," he started drinking from his flask.

"Looks like you've got your hands full," Five said, looking at Klaus again.

"Oh, hey Y/n," Klaus said, acknowledging her. He turned back to Five, "This? Oh, no I could do this whenever-" Then he fell back into the dumpster making Five roll his eyes. "I just misplaced something, that's all," Klaus continued, moving things around in the dumpster. Y/n shook her head and chuckled.

"Oh!" Klaus suddenly exclaimed. "Found it-" he jumped up on the dumpster and held a half eaten glazed donut. "Thank God!" He closed his eyes and took a bit out of the donut.

Y/n gagged, shaking her head in disgust.

Klaus kept eating it, nodding his head. "Delicious," he said, almost gagging, his mouth full of the donut.

"I'm done funding your drug habit," Five stated, turning around and starting to walk away. Klaus looked at Y/n who shrugged and turned around, starting to walk away.

"C'mon," Klaus said quietly, his mouth was still full. "You don't-" he started. Then he leaned over the side of the dumpster again, "Maybe I just want to hang out with my siblings!" He turned his head to the side looking somewhere else, "Not you."

"Mi hermano!" Klaus said as the two of them kept walking. "I love you!" he shouted at them as they walked up to a van.

"Even if you can't love yourselves!"

Y/n shook her head, opening the door and putting her coffee in the drink holder in the door. She jumped up on the ledge of the van, grabbing the handle on the inside of the car next to the windshield. She leaned out, looking out Klaus and shouting, "No drugs Klaus! We aren't feeding into that shit!" And she swung herself into the van and closed the door as it started moving.