feeling a long and buried warmth

To the kitchen table, sitting down to dinner, tharn had types hand in his under the table, has they sat close together, to consume, to hear his step mother prattle on and on, on how happy she was her son brought home his first boyfriend.
"I still can't believe this, tharn, your 28 almost 29 and you finally bring home sometime to meet to your folks. I just can't, this makes me so happy. So, your name is type jerhero and you two have been dating for a couple of months, so, how did this happen? How old are you? You look so young and...."
Tharns father turned his head to place his hand to his.
"Honey, you need to calm down."
She looked to him to nod.
"I know but, I just can't get over this. I am so proud of our son."
She looked back to type to smile.
Type smiled back. Tharn squeezed his hand.
'well, how old are you?"
"I'm 22." He cleared his throat.
Tharn looked between the two.
His step mother's eyes widen, she blinked a bit rapidly.
"Wow, I didn't know you like them young tharn."
Tharn rolled his eyes, type turned his head to look to him.
"Mom......" Tharn whined a bit.
She giggled, her husband took a deep breathe in eyeing her.
"So..... How did this come to being?"
Types eyes widen, tharn turned his head to eye.
"Um....."
"Come on, come on, I want the story."
Type gulped, to turn his head to look down to swirl his food about.
Tharn shrugged.
"Nothing much to tell, he is my student, we...."
He looked to type.
"Met at the University, one thing lead to another, then we fell in love."
Type smirked to look to tharn.
She smiled.
"Aaaw, so type you are his student?"
Type turned his head to nod.
"Yes."
She nodded.
"Well.....I know the schools rules for this..... Principals can not date there students, but since you two are in love, heck with them and the rules. Everything will become moot after you graduate, so you should just wait. Ah, I'm so excited. You are the first and only boy tharn has ever brought here, I am so...."
They then all looked to tharn to bring up his hand to yawn, lowering it, he looked about.
"Sorry, I'm a bit tired."
His parents looked to the other, to then eye them.
"Well, it has been a long day, just happy vera had you two there with her. You two should go to bed, it's a bit late."
She looked to her husband.
"8 is late?"
She then stepped on his foot, he jumped to eye.
Tharn chuckled to then grab type up, to then pull him.
"Wait tharn, we should help with the dishes...."
"No need, just get some rest."
Watching them leave they looked to another.
"Oh, he is so nice. I really hope they are really in love, school will be a trick, but I think they will be just fine."
He nodded to move forward to place his lips to her.
Going to his old room, he left type to then take a shower, type was to the wall, looking to his bulletin board to look about. He smiled at the different pictures.
Tharn then came out, with a towel around his lower, towel to his hair, to go forth to throw that towel to the hamper to wrap his arms around his body, looking at what type was.
"You..... Were very handsome when you were younger tharn...... You had so many friends. Look so happy."
Tharn shrugged.
"I had a fun times with them, don't really talk to any of them other then Sapporo. So..... You think I was handsome back then? What about now?"
Type moved his hands up, to his arms, to move them back and forth a bit.
Type then turned his head to eye.
"Guess..... Your still..... Some what handsome...." He spoke teasly.
Tharn raised an eye brow.
Turning type, he made him jump up, to turn, to place him to his desk, tharn then brought his hand to his cheek to caress, type moved his head with the action, keeping his eyes to tharn.
"I..... Really like your family tharn..... They are so nice."
Tharn nodded.
"I know the feeling is mutual."
"So...."
With his hands inbetween his legs, type gripped the edge of the desk.
"Am I.... Really the only boyfriend you have ever brought home?"
Tharn took his hand down to place both to either side of his body.
"Yes, it's true. It's because you are the only one I have fallen deeply in love with and are the only one I wanted to...."
Moving his arms up he wrapped them around tharns neck, feeling something he hadent felt for years, full love and wholeness.
They kissed softly, moving there tongues about the others, then tharn placed his hand to his jacket to pull it down, it hit the desk, type then moved back, eyes widen.
"Tharn...... We can't..... Your parents are...."
Widening his eyes wider, tharn placed his lips right back to his, to kiss a bit intensively.
Type breathed in deep, to let his eye lids drop a bit.
Tharn then placed his hands under his shirt to then part from there kiss, to pull it over his head.
Type took a shaky breathe to then place his arms back, to put his forehead to his.
Tharn raised an eye brow.
"Being.....a naughty student?"
"Mmm, can't help it..... Your being so......"
Type then pressed his mouth to his, for tharn to pick him up, turning, he took type to his old bed.
Tharn then went to his neck to kiss. Type turned his to the side.
"Mmm..... So..... Am I.... The first you brought to this bed?"
Tharn lightly chuckled to move back, Type looked to him.
"Yes, this is a virgin bed type, I think we need to Christin it."
"What about..... Your parents? Your sister?"
"Vera has her medication keeping her sedated, for my parents....... Just be quiet."
Type raised an eye brow.
"You are a very bad principal tharn."
He moved his chin up to smile.
"That I am..... Only for you."
Tharn then placed his lips back to types to then ravage the boy, in silence. The two fell asleep after, with smiles to there faces, in a close embrace, to there sides, holding hands.
Opening the door, a long time later, tharns step mother looked them over in awe.
So cute..... Tharn..... You may but be my biological son but I see you has such, I think you have found your soul mate. Congratulations to you both.
With a smile she closed the door, to then go to her bedroom, to lay with her husband with a smile to her face, she was very proud of her boy.