time goes on

3 months later
Type to the school cafeteria, looked forward to sip at his drink, dazed, thinking.
Crayo came to sit next to him, placing his back pack to the side, to then slide another tray for type to then eye.
"How long do I have to keep buying you lunch? Think I've spent the 500 you gave me."
Type moved his drink away to grab a fork to then dig in.
"Mmm..... Today can be the last. And you don't buy me lunch everyday. Been sporadic since....."
Type signed to peer his eyes to the side.
Crayo looked to him with furrow eyes.
"Okay..... I've had enough of this."
Type looked to him with his eye brows wide.
"Enough of what?"
"Well..... Since you..... Helped me..... You've been quit, aloof, always seem to be in your mind.......I know we promised the other we wouldn't talk about it but type..... It's been 3 months of this. Also you gave me the whole 500, what did you save or get?"
Type looked to his tray, his ears went red.
Crayos eyes widen.
"Did you....... Actually go all..... The way with them? I..... Thought that text you gave me was...... Fake..... Did you really...."
Type looked to crayo.
"Yes.......I did..... Now shut.....'
Crayo moved closer, type looked about them to him.
"What are you....'
"Well tell me, how was it? Was it...... With a semi tall man, sort of black brown hair and.....'
Type shook his head..
"Crayo......I highly doubt it was with the guy you were....."
Crayo turned his head to take a deep breathe and ate some of his food.
"Doesn't...... Matter now..... That Sunday I...... Changed my name..... Told them to tell any clients that uyo Lupa quit."
Type chewed at his inner cheek.
"Do you know....... If anyone has been..... Asking for that name?"
Crayo chewed and slow to turn his head to eye type.
"They wouldn't tell me that....... Don't tell me..... You fell for...."
Type rolled his eyes.
"I'm not like you.....it was just...... Sex..... Nothing more..... Sure they've forgotten it.'
"Mmm..... Then tell me..... What happened? You told me, you wouldn't but yet...."
Crayo lightly laughed.
"Well....... It was 3 months ago, didn't stick it to my memory......I...... Just felt..... Bad for him..... He needed me to meet his mother and..... She was a total bitch.....I think it was a game his boyfriend and him played, he gave me there prosona."
Crayo made a face..
"Been on dates like that, not meeting a mother but a guy has asked me to date them then went home with there man, it was a jealousy game, but......I would never sleep with them. Why did you?"
Type shrugged.
"They.... Asked and......I made another 500, which thank you crayo..... Felt like a prostitute."
Type shook his head.
Crayo nodded.
"That's why I don't do that anymore, I only slept with 2. 1 when I was naive and too new to things and the second...... Well......I thought....."
Crayo turned his head to stab at the food.
Type peered his eyes to crayo to make a face.
This is why........I let it go and didn't talk to you about it. I do not want the same thing to happen to me. They were...... Incredible but......
Type looked to his food to keep consuming.
Crayo calming himself then looked back to type.
"But......."
He hit him playfully with his shoulder. Type looked to him.
"How..... Was it?"
Type rolled his eyes.
"I'm not going to tell you. That's private."
"Come on type...... I've told you about certain things when I....."
Type shook his head eyeing his food to swirl around.
"Maybe you and I are too close has friends then. The things you did tell me, I don't think I needed to hear."
Crayo made a pout.
"Type...... Come on..... Tell me..... Was it good? Did they do anything bad? Were they big? Did you enjoy it?"
Type looked to the side.
Please crayo...... Don't make me remember..... It took just till last week to stop really thinking of them, I'm trying to move on from this...... I'm not happy I lied about my name or age and didn't use protection, even though I tested and I'm fine but still......I made so many mistakes with this.....I don't want to get thinking about it. Just want to try and forget.
Crayo placed his fork down to wrap his arms about to shake type a bit.
Type shook his head, to keep his eyes away from crayo.
"Mmm...... Type..... Don't be so mean..... Why won't you tell me....'
Type lightly chuckled.
"You are way.... To interested in my sex life crayo.'
"It's not that, I'm generally concerned for you. Well...... I'm sure you would have told me anything bad happened but...... We have been busy these last 3 months, barely have been able to meet so.....I want to know..... Tell me......"
Type signed heavily to furrow his eye brows.
Damn it crayo..... Lay off!
Crayo kept shaking.
"Type....." He whined..
Type took a deep breathe in to look to crayo, who wore a pout.
"It was amazing..... Okay now leave me alone."
Type then took his arm away to then get up with his tray and back pack.
Crayos eyes widen to then get up to do the same.
Leaving first, type shivered in the October weather.
Crayo then went to him to place a hand to his shoulder.
Type kept his head forward to take a deep breath in.
"Type.... I'm sorry for.....pressuring you....."
Type shrugged.
"It's..... All of the past..... He has probably moved in has well...... Probably with his boyfriend......"
Crayos eyes narrowed.
Types darted to then stay to his face.
"What?"
"Oh no......"
Types eyes widen.
"What?"
"You..... Fell for them didn't you."
Type rolled his eyes to shrug his shoulder away.
"I did not. It was just sex. Nothing more."
Type then stepped forward.
Crayo looked him over.
You did...... You fell for them..... Now I feel......pissed at myself for letting you take my place......I've..... Been where you are type.....I.... Didn't want that for you.....
Crayo then followed, with his head turned eyeing type.
"Type? Well...... Was it amazing? How so? Did they do anything.... Bad? Did you wear protection?"
"Mmm..... No...... They seemed to.... Hesitate a bit..... Don't know why but..... The act in of its self was....... Too incredible for words. And do you think I'm a fool of course we used protection. But crayo...... It's the thing of the past......I really don't want to think about it again."
Type didn't like to lie to his friend however, of he said the truth crayo would not let it go.
The two then kept walking, crayo then got a devious question to lighten the mood.
"So type...... Was he big?"
Type turned his head to keep walking. His ears turned red.
"What? Why would you......"
Type then collided with someone. Going back he hung his head to rub his chest.
Ooooow fuck!
Then type heard crayo talk to them.
"Oh Mr. Naramoto, I'm so sorry...... Are you okay!?"
"Yes I'm fine."
Looking up, types eyes widen, lips parted, heart raced.
You have got..... To be kidding me....... It's them....... and There my..... University Principal.......
Shit!