Earth x Sun

Requested by FandomChicken123 
Warning: oil puking,

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Earth POV:
Recently my condition has gotten a lot worse ,the humans try to save me but don't realise that even small things like making the meat they eat is hurting me, the only people who know I'm sick or Luna (moon) and Mars if anyone else knew I'd be dead for sure.
Suddenly a wave of dizziness came over my my eyes went black with oil, this is painful, out of nowhere I felt the urge to vomit so I ran to the bathroom covering my eyes as I bolted past Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto i and knelt in front of the toilet, I began to throw up oil, it's the same thing everyday it's getting harder and harder to cope with. Luna is with Phobos (did I get that right) and Mars in shopping in solarsons (Morrison's pun for my British readers) that's when I hear the door open....

Sun POV:
I need to talk to Earth about something concerning his humans plan to move to another solar system, you see it's the one my sister runs and well, she hates visitors and as much as I'd like the humans to burn to ash for giving Earth such a bad cough I know he's fond of them. The problem is I can't find him I've looked everywhere, maybe I should ask someone.
"Hey guys do you know where Earth is?" I asked Jupiter,Saturn and Pluto "he's in the bathroom" Pluto replied while going back to his 'I'm a real planet' argument. Walking to the bathroom I hear vomiting sounds and I become extremely worried, I knocked but Earth didn't reply I just heard more vomiting so I decide to open the door while thinking, solo se vive una vez, (you only live once)

Earth POV:
When I turned around i saw Sun staring at me in shock, why did it have to be him!! last time he walked in on Neptune throwing up Sun didn't leave him for 5 weeks!!, I still had oil coming out my eyes and spilling from the edge of my mouth, "Earth why? Why didn't you tell me" he said, I could hear a mix of anger, worry, disappointment and fear in his voice. "I didn't want you to worry....." I replied while trying not to cry.

All of a sudden I felt myself get picked up, "I'm taking you to your room and you will rest you hear me" sun said softly, "Sun I'm fine I promise " I tried to argue but he didn't listen he just carried me to my room and put me on my bed, as he went to leave something came over me, a fear of being alone "c-can you stay?" I asked in a quiet voice "huh? Oh of course" he smiled a kind smile and he sat next to me, I hugged him and we both fell asleep.

BONUS!!!!
Jupiter opened the door slightly and almost burst into tears at the sight of earth cuddling with Sun, not because he likes Sun it's because Jupiter made a bet with Saturn that if they weren't having a full blown fight while cussing each other out he would have to give Saturn £50 ($66.75)