chapter 2. mutual feelings of rivalry, regarding ramen

"Daiiiiyyaaaaa! Yo I'm home!" I yell, throwing myself on the black couch of our apartment.

Our apartment was small and simple. The living room has a single velvet black couch with a red tile endtable next to it, a small TV, a black laquer floor table for dining and tatami matts. Theres a bookshelf overflowing with biker magazines and other things of 'sentimental value' as Daiya says.

The kitchen is small, clean, and almost never used. Sometimes Daiya would make traditional breakfast... but we usually just eat out.

Some clutter here and there, but bro's a real neat freak; so nothing gets too messy. However, my bedroom is a different story.

I shut my heavy eyes, sinking into the cushion. I almost immediately begin to fall asleep before hearing a door click open, footsteps approaching me.

"Welcome home, kid," Daiya says in nothing but pair of pink slippers and boxers, with a cup of tea in his hand.

Daiya in his natural domestic state. I giggle, covering my smile with my hand.

"Whats so god damn funny ya little shit?" Daiya grumbles, hands on his hips. He slumps next to me, sipping his tea, the aroma leading me to assume its matcha. "The gang's gonna be in shinjuku tonight. You comin'?" He asks, turning to me.

"Yeh," I say simply, grabbing a pair of contrast stitch black coveralls from a nearby laundry basket.

"Where do ya think yer goin?" He asks, as I zip my muscular chest into the jumpsuit, clasping a black leather choker around my neck.

"Goin' to shibuya. Gettin' some ramen." I mumble, styling my hair with a comb slathered with gel. Daiya tosses my jingling keys, as im fixing my eyeliner.

"The way yer dressin' makes me think yer goin' on a date or somethin'," he laughs as I stomp out the door.

After playing enie meanie with the array of bikes me and Daiya own, I start my 86' Suzuki, the delicious scent of motor oil prepping me for the euphoric riding.

Takako Mamiya's Love Trip is played from the mp3 nestled in my pocket as I zip past cars- at least 10 miles above speed limit, the sun nearly set.

Imma sucker for Takako.

The bright lights and business men of Shibuya whip past me into a void, slowly stopping the bike in a back alley.

I push into the small hole in the wall ramen bar when I hear "Tch! I am not I'm eating ramen. Especially not at this common place," A voice scoffs.

"Honestly," a woman snickers. "Where is it you have brought us Taka-chan? You saaaaiiiddd you knew a good place." She whines.

I peer over to see ugh; Byakuya, Celestia and... eyebrows..? Standing on the side of a building, avoiding the crowds of people strolling on the sidewalk.

Eyebrows hangs with Celeste and Byakuya?

"This is... très tragique," Celestia mumbles to Byakuya, her arms crossed.

"This ramen is resplendent, I can assure you!" Eyebrows raves, his hands on his hips.

"You know what would be resplendent? Letting me fix your eyebrows Taka-chan," Celestia giggles maliciously, looking to Byakuya for approval, whom is staring at the street of cars, his arms crossed.

"I did not bring enough money to go to the fancy place you picked, missy!"

"Byakuya-sama can pay," Celestia suggests. "Of course not! A real man pays for his own meal!" Taka protests, Celestia rolling her eyes, knowing he would.