Louis received a text and he checked his phone, frowning. "Oh... Mum canceled. She said the youngest twins are sick."

"Oh," Harry repeated, looking over Louis's face. He could see how hurt the boy was. "Lou.. are you sure that being down here is worth it?"

"Well, yeah," Louis breathed. "I'm an adult. My siblings need the attention, Harry. I'm about to graduate. I have so much planned in my life... As sad as it is... I've left the nest. I love my mum. I'll always need her. But I can't rely on Her. She has younger kids." Louis shrugged, shutting down his MacBook.

"So.. we can still have dinner with my mum and Gemma if you'd like," Harry said softly. "They had no idea about any announcement, so it should be fine... I do have to tell you - mum told me that Gemma could make out the bruises on your neck and wrists. Let's try to cover those better."

Louis giggled, getting up to go get dressed for dinner.

~~

Harry wasn't sure how he ended up here. He was staring at the door, feeling a little nervous, before a lady had stepped out, along his name. Harry headed inside, seeing that the lady was very kind in the face, smiling gently at Harry.

"Hi, Mr. Styles. I'm Dr. Freeman.. you can take a seat," she says, motioning to the couch. Harry sat, looking around the room. "So, can you tell me what brings you to therapy?"

Harry looked back at her, shrugging a bit and coughing awkwardly. "Uh - well. My fiancé... well... not my fiancé, anymore, and I guess that's why I'm here. I need.. I think I need help."

"Well, that's a big step to admit you need help, but did your spouse tell you to come here?" Dr. Freeman asked, jotting something down in her notebook.

"Actually... he doesn't know I'm here at all," Harry said quietly. I just... I came here because I want to work on myself. I think I just... no, I know I lash out on him sometimes. Say the most horrible things. I have like.. I don't know. I think I have a problem, with being .. gay. I'm confident about myself, and who I am, but sometimes I get confused because I've never found myself interested in being with a man."

Harry didn't know why, but all his words were just flowing out. He told the therapist about his sister, about the 'project' to become Louis's perfect, gay boyfriend, and about how he actually became Louis's boyfriend. Then, he told the therapist about a recent event, one that he hasn't told Louis, and that Louis may hate him for if he finds out. But, Harry was here for Louis. He wanted to do this so that he could one day make Louis his fiancé, for real.

~~

It was Monday, and it was another week of school. Louis was packing things into his locker, feeling hands on his waist. He cocked his head to allow Harry to rest his chin on Louis's shoulder, but then Harry was moving around him, because Louis was incredibly too short for that.

"Do you really care about making cutest couple?" Harry asked the lad.

Louis huffed, looking at his boyfriend for a moment before sighing. "I hate to say it, but... I do. We would be the school's first gay cutest couple... ever. Since so many of us are coming out, learning to be ourselves... I just feel like it's important to make the ones of that yearbook, Harry."

Harry understood. But part of his therapy process was to not put himself out there, to not set goals that may not seem reachable. Ian and Roni were both very popular and it seemed like they may have it in the bag.

"Lou, there's plenty of ways we can set examples," Harry said softly.

"What's your deal, Harry?" Louis breathed, not feeling like dealing with the lad's drama today.

"I don't... there's no deal. I just don't want you to get your hopes up," he says quietly. "Homophobia exists, and I'm just worried that it'll get out of hand whether we do or don't win."

Louis slammed his locker closed. He hadn't had much patience with Harry lately, just worried the man will torn on him any second. He'd given Louis a lot of trust issues.

"Harry.. I want to win. I'd appreciate your enthusiasm. We're already very cute, individually. And we are here to start something new. Please.. just be on board. We're going to be absolutely stunning at prom. I can't wait." He kissed Harry's cheek, forcing a smile. "Look... I'll see you at lunch, okay? I need to start focusing on other things." He left, and Harry just watched him go.

~

Hello my loves! First a quick few questions of the chapter! It was nothing big or stunning, because I want to ease back into this.

What would you guys like to see the boys wear to prom? Open to any ideas! 😍

What do you think about Harry going to therapy and not telling Louis? What do you think he recently did that may hurt Louis?

I want your honest input on the chapter! I'm trying to get back into this so I did the best I could! I do have many things planned.

SO I decided to come out (lol) and tell everyone why I was missing for so long. A year and a half ago I birthed a beautiful baby girl! ❤️ So now I'm a cool mom who writes larry smut, how beautiful.

Just a few questions as I start writing up new stories! Only answer if you'll read the new ones. 😂

1) what kinks do you like to have included? I have loads of cross dressing Louis books in my drafts and more daddy kink books but I'm not sure what to start publishing.

2) would you like more serious books or more smutty books?

3) if I were to write a ship other than Larry, what would you like to see? I have a ziam book in the prompts and I also have some 5SOS books but I'm not sure what else people would like to see, so I'd love to have some input!