3.2

They pulled up at the house and Harry was just about to get out when his phone rang.

"It's my mum," he said softly and answered it. Louis climbed from the car and headed inside, not wanting to interrupt the call.

Harry sighed, running a hand through his hair as Anne started to speak. "Harry, I am going to leave you and Louis alone about your sex life because I know you've done it before, but I want to just make sure that you two are being safe."

Harry was surprised by his random this was. Anne hadn't said anything about this so far so it was just random. "Mum, we... We are."

"You use a condom every time?"

Harry's cheeks heated up. "No," he mumbled. He doesn't think they've ever used on. Maybe. He couldn't really remember. "Mum, we've only ever had sex with one another! It's fine. I'm not a child."

Anne paused before saying, "Well... That's not the real reason I called."

"What's the real reason?"

"In the light of the stage, Gemma caught sight of bruises on Louis's wrists and neck."

Harry took a deep breath. Oh. He could remember it clearly, just two nights ago.

Louis whined as Harry tightened the scarf around Louis's hands. "Daddy," he whimpered, knowing there would be marks in his skin. Harry's hand moved to Louis's neck, grip tight as he pushed Louis's face into the mattress. Louis moaned. Harry had spent the night choking the boy while fucking him. It was a great night.

"Harry Edward, are you abusing Louis!? I know how your temper can get-"

"Mum, it's... It's a sexual thing." He was cherry red by now. "Please just... Oh my God, I'm leaving."

Anne was probably just as red. "Oh... Oh, yeah. Just be careful. I love you. Goodnight."

Harry mumbled back and, "I love you. Goodnight." He let out a shaky breath before climbing from the car. Gemma wasn't going to stop picking on him when she found out the truth behind the bruising. He thought Louis's makeup had been well enough to hide it. He wondered if anyone else noticed.

Harry closed the front door behind him, glancing around the living room. He didn't know where Louis had disappeared to as the house was completely dark and completely silent. He flicked on the light and took in a deep breath, eyes darkening at the sight. Louis's bare body was folded over the chair, arms stretched out to reveal his beautiful back.

Harry stepped forward and behind Louis, the older staying silent. Harry's hands met Louis's spine and he began to massage the lad's shoulders. "You're tense, baby."

"Was trying to stretch a bit before getting fucked," he mumbled quietly. "My back is hurting."

"Oh, love. We don't have to-"

"No, please, I want to!" Louis said, standing up, eyes wide. "Please, please fuck me, Daddy."

Harry was surprised by the desperateness in Louis's voice. "Okay, okay, baby. I'm going to. I didn't mean that, baby, I'm sorry."

Louis whimpered, draping himself around Harry. "Daddy," he said softly. "Come on, wanna get your cock in me."

Harry grinned, picking Louis up. The boy wrapped his legs around Harry's waist and started pressing kisses to Harry's neck.