The Beginning

It's 5 am, I repeat, it's 5 am, I'm going to die, I'm going to kill myself, or I will die. "Death where are you when I need you ?" I whispered. I groaned loudly while stretching my limbs in bed, and slowly step onto the cold tile floor. First day of work, YAYYYY. That's sarcasm if you didn't notice (If you really didn't notice I suggest you stop reading this book, it's written in sarcasm, not English).

I slowly walked to my bathroom like a zombie, and looked in the mirror. I was right, just like a zombie. My dark brown hair was basically a dark brown bird nest. All it needed now was birds. I shook my head as if clearing my mind and focusing. Like everyday, I started my playlist on Spotify and "Bird Set Free" by Sia started playing. One of my favorites.

I continued my daily routine. Shower, brush my teeth, wash my face, brush out my hair, and put on some clothes. I tried to look some what decent today. I picked out a tight fitting navy blue dress, that showed off the few curves I had, along with that I wore cream heels with some navy in them. I put my hair in a neat but messy bun. I wanted to look like I tried, but still look like I didn't try. Does that make sense ? Eh whatever.

Once I had my outfit of the day on, I headed over to my vanity and started painting my face with over the top priced makeup. I mean seriously, it's not my fault people run away when I don't have any makeup on.

I opted for a natural... ish look. I wore some bb cream, bronzer, and highlighter on my face. I tried to keep it simple. For my eyes, I wanted to balance out my outfit, so I did a navy smoky eye and of course to top it all off I wore a light natural pink moisturizing lipstick. Once I was satisfied with the way I looked I headed over to my closet to get my purse.

I spend the next 15 minutes look all over my apartment grabbing random things that I think I might need but really never do and stuffing them in my purse. Along the way I also got my office bag and made sure I had all the equipment I needed for my first day.

I still had spare time left so I decided to make myself breakfast. Pft that's a first. I usually never eat breakfast. "Most important meal of the day" HAHAHA bullshit, I'm still alive aren't I ? I decided to make chocolate chip pancakes.

While I'm eating my heavenly CHOCOLATE chip pancakes (take note boys, I like chocolate ;)) my phone starts honking again. That's right, honking. My ringtone is a bunch of cars honking at each other. Why you ask ? Well because I'm basically deaf from all the loud music I listen to. I check my phone to see 'him' calling me again. BLAH. Be right back guys, I have to puke. This 'him' is my ex. We dated for 8 months. The first 4 months before we started dating, he basically said he's scared to be in a relationship. I liked him... a lot at that time. I mean, who wouldn't ? He was perfect, or so I thought. Rich, hot, a gentleman, a liar, nice, a fucktard, smart. You get the point ? Well turns out all this time he was dating someone. Was I hurt ? Yes, but not because he cheated on me. More because I hate people that lie. I don't care how harsh the truth is. Say it to my face, bitch.

Now he's been calling me every single fucking day. I've told him that I wanted nothing to do with him. He can go back to his girlfriend. She a dumbass for still staying with him after knowing what he did.

I declined the call and looked at the time. 6:30. OH FUCK! Work starts in half an hour. Good thing it's only a 15 minute walk... If you don't include the traffic and fucktards that walk around not knowing where the fuck they are going.

I gather my stuff and step out the door. First day of work... Here I come.