Part 1

Skylar's pov

Savanna and I were in our room listening to Little Mix on the computer. "Skylar, what do you think it would be like if we got adopted by one of the members of Little Mix?" Savanna asked me her Geordie accent was just as strong as mine. We live in South Shields orphanage for girls. Our mum gave us away when we were babies because she was too young to take care of us. Savanna and I have concluded that we don't hate our mother we are just disappointed. Savannah and I don't go to school but we are very smart. We are identical twins and the way you can tell us apart is she is more hyper than me. I'm more of the leader out of both of us.

"All girls come to the stage room for a surprise!" We heard over the loudspeaker. "What do you think it is?" Savanna asked excitedly I just shrugged because we very rarely get surprises from the owner of the orphanage. Savanna and I were first to the stage room. We walked in hand in hand and found a seat in the front. We both sat in the same seat because that's what we like. We like being as close to each other as we can. Once everyone showed up the owner of the orphanage went on the stage. "Okay girls, so we have a few special guests here today who are going to be singing to you. Give it up for Little Mix." As she said that the girls of little mix came out from behind the curtain all of the girls went crazy. All of the girls except for Savanna and I. We stayed calm on the outside but inside we were freaking out. Savanna looked at me as if asking if she could freak out and I shook my head. I'm not very bossy but I can be a tad controlling and when I am Savanna listens.

Little Mix sang 6 songs from there new album 'Get Weird'. They sang Black Magic, Love Me Like You, Secret Love Song, Lightning, Love Me or Leave Me, and I Love You. Savanna and I sung along to all of them we were major mixers. After it was over we were told to go to our rooms and one member from little mix will come and talk us.
There are four rooms in the orphanage and eight girls. So all of us are paired up. Savanna and I have our room. While we wait for one of the girls from Little Mix to come to our room we were watching Little Mix funny moments. That's when I heard a knock at the door. I paused the video, got up and answered the door. Leigh-Anne our favourite member from Little Mix was standing there. I smiled at her then walked back to our bed closing the laptop they provide us here.

Leigh-Anne's pov

When the girls and I walked out from behind the curtain two little girls caught my eye. They were identical twins which is pretty rare in England. Because it's rare to have identical twins I find it sad that they were given up. Throughout the whole performance, I kept looking over at the twins. They knew all the words to our songs. They were the cutest little things ever. So after the performance, I wanted to get to know them. "Hello I was wondering which room the I identical twins were in," I said to the owner of the orphanage. She smiled at me and she lead me to the room. I was about to open the door when I heard laughing from inside so I decided to listen in. I heard a video playing and I had said something funny and the burst out laughing. I knock on the door and the video was paused I heard tiny footsteps inside then the door opened. It was one of the twins she looked at me and smiled then she walked back over to her bed and closed the computer. She left the door open so I assumed that I could come in. There was one bed in the room which I found weird. "Woah you're here this is the best day ever." One of the twins said jumping up and down then flopping onto the bed. "Calm down Sav remember what we talked about." The other one said and I could hear the authority in her adorable Geordie accent. Their accents remind me of when I watched videos of my girlfriend when she was younger. The little girl who had the outburst nodded and sat down.

I sat down on the bed next to them. "Hello girls I'm guessing you already know who I am but I wanna get to know you so can I ask you girls some questions?" I asked and they both nodded. "Okay first very important question what is your names?" I asked raising one eyebrow and that caused them to giggle. "Well my name is Skylar and this is my twin sister Savanna," Skylar said and when I say her accent is adorable. "Your Leigh-Anne our first favourite member of Little Mix," Savanna said with a lot of excitement. "Oh really and who is your second favourite member?" I asked she looked down shyly then she looked back up with a smile that looks similar to Jade's. "Our second favourite is Jade then we love Jesy and Perrie equally," she said and it was the most adorable thing. "Okay next question how old are you girls?" I asked and Skylar raised her hand I pointed to her. "We're 5 years old but I'm older by 5 minutes," Skylar said with pride. "Yeah well you might be older but I'm taller," Savanna bragged and it was honestly the cutest thing. "Can I ask why you are in this orphanage?" I asked and they got quiet and they seemed to be contemplating whether or not to tell me. "Our mum gave us away when we were one month old," Savanna said in sad but serious voice. "Yeah she said the reason was because she was too young to take care of us," Skylar said in the same voice. "But we don't hate our mum we understand," Savanna said and I nodded. I don't know why but I felt the need to adopt them but I would need to talk to Jade first.

Later that day.

We had left the orphanage, Jade and I were at our flat cuddling on the couch. "Jade I need to talk to you about something," I said as she was running her fingers through my hair. Her fingers stopped momentarily. "What is it, babes?" She asked and I could hear the concern in her voice. "Its nothing bad I swear," I said and she nodded so I told her about the twins. "I was hoping you would agree to adopt the girls, please?" I begged and she sat there thinking about it while running her fingers through my hair again. When I felt her fingers start moving in my hair again I sighed contently. "I mean I guess our house is pretty quiet and kids could be good for the both of us. Also people would love seeing them dancing on stage with us." She paused thinking about it a little bit more. "Okay I'm in but ill have to meet the twins first so they're comfortable with me," Jade said and I was so excited. I lifted my head out of her lap and kissed her passionately. I could not wait for tomorrow.