Magcon Hawaii; Day 1! (Pt 1)

3rd Person

Five minutes before everyone goes on stage, Annie started freaking out. She was hyperventilating and almost sobbing in Taylor's arm, hugging him tightly. After about a minute or two of cooing at her, trying to calm her down, he pulled away and held her at arms length. "Annie! Why are you freaking out?" He asked loudly so she could hear him over the music and people chanting on the other side of the stage.

"What if they don't like me? What if they don't want me here? I'm not a real MAGCON member, I wasn't here since the beginning!" She exclaimed, earning a disapproving look.

"Annie, you are as much of this tour as the rest of us! You just have to calm down! Everyone already loves you, since they found out you were coming, the amount of people has doubled!"

"Well like, what if they don't accept me? I'm not part of your guys' family, Taylor!"

He laughed and shook his head. "Annie, why do you think I insisted that everyone wore bandanas today?" He gave her a second to respond but she didn't. "They were to show we are a family, everyone involved is wearing them. The guys and I wanted to show the fans that we have accepted you and they should too."

This simple gesture brought a smile to Annie's face and she tackled him back into a hug. This hug soon turned into a group hug as the rest of the boys and Mahogany came over, joining in. After they all let go, they heard Bart introduce them, signaling for them to come on. Annie watched all of them go on, then realized she was supposed to be up there as well. She walked on hesitantly and hide in the back. This didn't work of course, because Johnson pulled her to the edge of the stage. As soon as she came completely into view, the entire crowd erupted into cheers. Annie smiled shyly and waved. She hadn't been in a room so crowded in over three years.

Mahogany handed her a microphone and went to the DJ stand. Annie held the microphone up and said, "hey everyone." They all shouted back greetings.

"So, how do you guys feel about the newest addition to our family?!" Matt shouted while picking Annie up and spinning her around. The crowd started cheering again. "No way! I feel the same way!"

"That's it! We are keeping her!" Taylor said into his microphone.

Cam went over to her and put her on his shoulders. He walked around the stage, acting like she wasn't even on him.

"So, what do we do now? I've obviously have done nothing like this.." Annie trailed off.

"How bout we answer some of y'all's questions?" Nash asked while looking to the crowd for approval.

Once everyone had calmed down, chairs were brought on stage and all the guys were given microphones. They all sat in a line, fairly close to each other. Some of the backstage workers went through the crowd, letting people ask questions.

"Hi! I'm Jessica!" A strikingly beautiful girl said. "I have a question for Annie."

"Hi Jessica! What's up?" Annie said in response.

"So, what's it like hanging out with all the guys?"

Annie smiled and looked at the guys. She held the microphone up. "Uhh, well, I have only been around for like, a week, so I don't really know them all that well. But from what I have seen, they are just a blast. They are so fun loving and nice and accepting. I already feel extremely welcomed and at home with these guys. They are really funny but I seem to embarrass myself on a daily basis." Annie smiled at the girl and then they moved on to the next question.

This went on for about an hour, until one girl jumped up and yelled, "Annie! What's your real name?!"

Annie looked at her in shock and said, "does anyone else no what she's talking about?" When no one responded, she looked back at the girl. A huge smile came across her face and she said, "well I do. You're a smart one aren't you?" She stood up and moved to the edge of the stage. "Come on up here," she said, waving her over. They got another chair on the stage and Annie sat down next to the girl. "So, she is the only person who picked up on the fact, that my name isn't Annie Ross. What's your name?"

"Rose North," the girl said in response.

"Well, hello Rose, my name is Bethany." She held her hand out to Rose who took it eagerly and almost started crying. "Aw, what's wrong?"

"You're like my idol, I can't believe this is actually happenings!" Rose squealed out while jumping from her chair. Annie smiled and got up as well, giving her a tight hug. "No one believed me when I said your name wasn't Annie," she said, wiping away her tears.

Annie smiled and said, "well, you definitely are a smart one, I like that, why don't you hang out up here with us for a while?" Rose smiled largely and nodded her head uncontrollably.

After answering a few more questions, Annie was asked to sing a few songs, which she did and then everyone just goofed around on stage. Annie did a back flipped after Nash bet she couldn't, earning $20 and got to slap Nash in the face.