Grind? And Planes

(Picture Matt tweeted of Nash and Annie before they got on the plane)
When the next morning came around, Annie woke with a fright as all the boys jumped on her bed, sending her flying into the air. Cam shouted, "time to get up! We have a long ass plane ride ahead of us."

"It's only a little over 10 hours," Annie said while getting off her bed. She left the room, after grabbing her set out cloths, and went to shower in Lauren's bathroom so she wouldn't have to unpack to find her toiletry bag. Once her shower was over, she put the cloths on and looked at herself in the mirror. She pulled her waist length, dark brown hair in to a pony tail and did a quick cat eye and mascara with Lauren's makeup. When she finished, she heard loud music playing in her room. She jogged back to her room, only to find the guys all twerking, or at least trying to. She shook her head with disapproval and said, "Cameron, that was just awful and I'm now doubting your dancing abilities, as well as Nash's and Shawn's."

Cameron mocked offense and said, "girl, like you could do any better!"

"Is that a challenge?" Annie asked while pulling a hip shelf and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh, hell yass it is," Nash said while wresting his arm on Cam's shoulder.

"Besh, you are so on!" Annie went to her laptop and started playing 'don't drop that (thun thun thun). They boys smirked slightly because they knew they were going to lose, they just wanted to see if she would fall for it, which she did. Once she had finished, they all just stared in awe. "And that my children, is how one twerks," she smirked and began putting her electronics and chargers into her backpack.

Matt sat back on the bed and said, "guys, it's fine, no one can grind on me better than us." The guys high fives and laughed, which earned a confused look from Annie.

"Grind on me? What's that?" She asked and in response, they all grinned at her.

"Oh, it's just a really innocent dance move, we don't want to bore you," Taylor lied but Annie didn't pick that up.

"I just made you guys watch me twerk," Annie said, "just do it."

"All of us?" Jack G asked with a smirk, to which Annie shrugged and nodded.

Nash smirked and chuckled before saying, "alright, if you really want us to. Go on YouTube and search 'grind on me'."

As Becca did this, they all got in a line and faced her, some removing their shirt, not to Annie's knowledge. As the song played, Annie watched as they simultaneously did handstands, body rolled themselves to the floor on their stomachs, and to Annie's terror, began to hump their air under them, as if there was a person under each of them.

"You liar!" She screamed at Taylor, earning laughs from all the guys. "You said it was innocent!" She then fell out of her chair and into the fetal position.

Nash pulled out his phone and started making a vine. It started with him self saying, "just showed Annie Ross the grind on me dance," he then showed her on the ground.

Right before the video ended, Annie yelled, "you guys are giving me breathing problems like Hazel Grace!"

They all bursted out laughing and Shawn yelled, "tell me you got that!"

Nash played the vine back and to his pleasure, did get Annie yelling. This caused the guys to yell a mixture of just noise and "YASS!" He posted it with the caption, "oopsie" and tagged everyone.

"I've got 99 problems but most are with breathing," Annie said while sitting up.

"So what do you think?" Matt asked.

"I don't know, I'm slightly turned on but I don't like it, so yeah, stay away from me," she said. Right after, how ever, the shirtless Nash began to creepishly walk at her. "Any closer and I'll punch you in the wrist."