Special chapter 1

Two months after the events of Jurassic world…

Y/n and Ingrid are seen walking down a path north of the volcano.

Ingrid: Are you sure it's here?

Y/n: Yes I am.

A few days after everyone evacuated Isla Nublar, Y/n went into the innovation center and started to look through the laboratories. He eventually found Henry Wu's old office, which contained a hidden lab. 

Due to the lessons he received, because of him showing signs of understanding human languages, he was taught to read. So when he found a map of the island, with extremely in depth details. He found out where he and Zero were created. A laboratory north of the volcano on the other side of the island. Apparently their eggs were moved from that facility to the center of the island for their birth. However, Zero was separated and brought back to the facility.

Apparently she was brought back to do aggressive behavior, just one month after her birth. Then she somehow broke out. The point is, Y/n wants to find out what's at the facility, as the papers imply they're more creatures living there, still in containment.

Which leads to today.

Ingrid: Okay…

As the two walk down a dirt path, they see a clearing. There was a large building, with giant concrete fences behind it, one of the fences was busted open, as pieces of concrete were scattered across the floor.

Ingrid: What do you think was in there?

Y/n: … I don't know. 

As they approach the fence, they walk into the paddock. Ingrid explores the paddock, while Y/n notices an employee's only door. Y/n walks over to the door and begins to bash himself against it.

While over with Ingrid, she found a feeder, one she certainly hasn't seen before. A feeder in the middle of a pond. It looked like a net of some kind was trapping fish inside?

The purple Indoraptor continues to bash the door, until it was eventually burst open by the hybrid. The Indoraptor shakes his head, and notices multiple switches… security door switches. 

Y/n swings his tail at the console, effectively flipping all of the switches. The lights turn red, causing Y/n to run out and find his mate.

As Ingrid inspects the feeder, she suddenly hears her mate call her.

Y/n: Ingrid! 

Ingrid: Hm? What is it Y/n?

Y/n: I just turned off the security doors. Let's see what's here. Look, there seems to be a gate leading to another paddock. 

Ingrid: What do you think?

Y/n: From what the notes say… more hybrids like us.

Y/n begins to open the next gate.

Ingrid: Wait, what?

Y/n opens a gate to show a plain with a small pond on one side of the paddock, while the other half was nothing but trees from what the eyes could see. As the two walk into the large paddock, they begin to hear the trees shuffle, as something was walking through.

Ingrid stood protectively over Y/n ready to fight what was coming through. Suddenly a large sauropod walked through the tree line. It had brown scaly skin, spikes going across it's back, had four picks jotting out of its head like armor. While it's long thin tail had a large club on the end of it. The large hybrid sees them and gets into a defensive stance, with its body powered, feet planted, and it's tail swinging.