New lives

Four years later...

On a familiar Island, in the deep jungle, a familiar purple striped hybrid was running through the jungle. In front of it was a lone gallimimus. The galli jumped over at tree trunk, while the Hybrid jumped over the tree trunk, then onto a branch, as he began to carefully, yet quickly, jump from tree to tree. The galli was about to jump over another branch, but instead it was tackled by the purple striped blur by the neck.

Y/n: Sorry, but this wasn't personal.

He growls as he snaps the dino's neck killing it instantly. Y/n began to drag the body over to a pathway of dirt, he walked down the pathway, until he was at a small open area surrounded by trees, but with a small pond on one side. He walked towards the largest tree and let out a short call. Just then, Blue walked around the corner, she walked up to the hybrid and nuzzled her face against his neck.

Y/n: Hey blue.

Blue: I see you brought the food.

Y/n: Of course it was my turn to hunt. Are you okay? And Violet, is she okay?

Blue: I'll be fine. And she's sleeping right now.

Blue moves a bit to show a small baby raptor, almost looking exactly like her mother, but also having the quills, spikes, of her father, not only that. But she had some purple spots in her stripe, so it's a mixture of violet and blue. She's only a month old, so one of them have to stay with her at all times. Blue lays down and wraps her tail around the small raptor. Y/n does the same, since he's much larger, he completely wraps his tail around them.

The Family drift to sleep. 

Timeskip

The next morning, the two parents were woken up by an extremely hyper hatchling.

Violet: Come on wake up! It's morning! 

The baby raptor jumped on her mother and father stirring them awake. 

Y/n: Violet… what did I say about waking us up this way?

He grumbled as he got up. The younger raptor stopped jumping and felt a little bad, until her head was licked. 

Y/n: I'm only messing with you.  

The Indoraptor smiles a bit, as his daughter regained her energy and began to hop everywhere.

Blue: I should calm her down.

Y/n: It makes sense why she's happy. She's going on her first hunt today.

Blue: She's only going after small things right?

Y/n: Of course. It would be stupid of me to tell her to go after a triceratops. 

Blue sighs as Violet then jumps on top of her mother's back.

Violet: Can we see my sister afterwards?

Blue and Y/n look at eachother.

Y/n: Are you okay with that?

Blue: It's fine. I'm just glad she has a sibling, even if they're a bit older.

Y/n: Yeah, a bit. I'm sorry about those eggs you know…

Blue: As long as she survived I'm happy. Now let's go. We don't want her to get in a fit.

Y/n: Alright, come on Violet.

Violet: Yay!

Short timeskip