"We're here"

We arrived at what looked to be an fair or amusement park. It smelt of fresh food, metal, and dust from all of these people walking around(Is it just me that thinks those places smell like that?)

We wandered around a bit, played a few games along the way and ended up sitting underneath A cherry blossom tree. Just as I was about to break the silence Denki got up and ran off somewhere. Now I'm just sitting by myself. Great.

After about a minute Denki came back with.... Bakugo, Kirishima and Jirou? Huh okay then

"Hey looks like we're all here now! Alright everyone where to first?" Denki said a little too enthusiasticly looking at Jirou.

Oh.

OH

OOOHHHHHHH

this makes so much sense now.

I'll have to talk to him about this later but I won't spoil his fun just yet.
(If you don't get it yet don't worry I'm going to explain in just a bit :p)

Kirishima and Bakugo decided to go and play some games while Denki and Jirou went to the mirror maze.

I decided to stick with Bakugo and kiri because of many reasons. One because I feel like Denki wants to be alone with Jirou right now and two because Bakugo seemed as if he wanted me to come with them.

"Y/n come here for a second" Bakugo said.

After we get a little ways away from kiri.

"What do I do."the blond said

"Kiss him" i said with a shrug.

He just glared at me

"Okay jeez I was kidding." You spoke putting your hands up defensively in a joking manner." But I think you'll know what to do when the time comes, you shouldn't need advice from me if you think he really is the one, you'll get butterflies for sure but after that I think an important thing in a relationship is that you can speak and be comfortable with them." (I'm a hypocrite for saying this but it's for the story anyways moving on)

"Okay I guess that makes sense"

"Go get em tiger! I'll give you two some time alone"

"Where will you go?"

" probably just go to the show right now"

"Not going to go with Denki?"

"Oh no he doesn't want me around right now trust me" you said with a smile to yourself.

And with that you walk off in the direction of the concerts/ shows going on right now and found one that peaked your interest. It was (favorite music artist but make it 18+ hehe)!!

After you got in, you went into the middle of the crowd and felt a hand on your shoulder.

"Hizashi? What are you doing here!" You said with a way too huge smile.

"This is my f/a (favorite artist) so when I saw they were playing thought that I should check it out, duh" he said with a grin "Hey how'd you get in here anyway?? I thought this was 18+"

"Hizashi... you know im litteraly turning 19 in like a week right?

"Heh?"

"Your kidding right?" I questioned

"I uh- yes I'm just joking!"

"Your hopeless" you mumbled as you facepalm." Oh hey this is my favorite song wanna dance?" You said wiggling your eyebrows.