She comes out with a plate of donut in her hands and places it on the table where Harry is seated.

"You can have this" she looks at him and continues "There's a cute boy in there and he asked me for my number

"You can have this" she looks at him and continues "There's a cute boy in there and he asked me for my number. Is it okay if i leave you alone?"

Harry widens his eyes and furrows his eyebrows but then says "okay but be careful"

"Yes! Thank you" she squishes his cheeks and walks inside the cafe again.

Harry scrolls through his Instagram again, catching up with what his friends are up to. When, it's time again  and he looks up to find the hot guy walking in with his black furry dog again.

From Sabby :
(He's here!)

He gets a text from Sabrina and looks through the glass window to see her smiling face.

To Sabby :
( Is it okay if I leave. Can you walk back to home by yourself )

From Sabby :
( ooohhh being bold Harold I see you ;) Yeah it's fine Go for it lad smash it!)

To Sabby :
( I don't know what you're telling me to smash but okay see you later )

From Sabby:
( <3 )

He slides his phone in his back pocket and gets off his chair running his hands through his white hoodie and black jeans.

As soon as the hot guy walks out of the door Harry gets ready to walk up to him too.

Louis walks out of the door but Harry couldn't get himself to talk to him. He watches him walk past through the cafe. But Harry wants to make a friend and he'll make one.

So he puts his hood on and decides to follow.

He follows him, still scared of approaching him. Louis walking with his dog in front of him.

Suddenly Louis stops.

Harry stops too.

Fuck.

Harry looks around him and luckily he's near a tree so he decides to hide behind it. But why? He doesn't know the answer himself. His mind is completely blank right now.

He bops his head, peeps a little hiding behind the tree and finds out that Louis' back is turned towards him and he's walking with his dog again.