Chapter 8

The sun's rays were scattered by the leaves before finally reaching us. Bando, Tsukiyo, and I were sitting under a tree as we talked during lunch. We were talking about whatever came to mind when I said "Hey Tsukiyo, Bando, you guys remember Ruby right?"

"You mean that girl you told me about? What about her?" said Tsukiyo.

"Yeah, she seemed nice when I met her. Why?" said Bando.

"Well you see... I've been into her for a while and I think I'm gonna tell her how I feel soon." I answered.

"I see. Well then if you need any help mentally preparing yourself then call me and I'll quickly help you out." Bando responded. He gave a small smile, something pretty impressive since he isn't very expressive.

"I see. Good for you Y/n." Tsukiyo responded. She was smiling about the news but it seemed a bit strained but I'm not good at reading people so I'm probably wrong. "Hey Y/n, is it possible I could meet her? I really want to see the girl who has stolen your heart."

"Sure. I'll even see if it would be possible to meet her today." I answered before pulling out my phone. I sent a text to Ruby that said: Hey, my friend Tsukiyo says that she wants to meet you. Would you please meet us after school?

"I just asked. I'll tell you when I get a response." I said.

We returned to our previous conversation before I got a text back from Ruby that said: Sure, I'll meet up after practice. Where should we meet up?

"Ruby said she could meet up after she's done with practice." I then thought for a second then sent another text to Ruby: Let's meet up at the bus station in Uchiura.

I then explained what me and Ruby agreed upon and where we would meet up. Hopefully Ruby and Tsukiyo will get along.

-----------------------------------

After School

After school ended for the day, me and Tsukiyo took the bus to Uchiura and soon enough we arrived.

"Alright. Ruby is gonna meet us here after practice. We can just relax until she gets here but I'm still gonna keep an eye out for her." I said.

"What's she like?" Tsukiyo asked.

"She's a shorter girl with red hair she typically wears in twintails. She's really meek when you first meet her, but when you get to know her she opens up to you. She's a part of a school idol group called Aquors, I've been to a few of their lives. When I first saw her up there, I saw a side of her that I'd never seen before. Apparently she's always idolized idols and seeing her up there I could see her shine and being able to do what she loves. When we first spoke to each other and we learned about each other, I really started to fall in love with her." I respond with a smile on my face.

"I see. Let's look for her together. You watch that way for her and I'll watch this way for her." said Tsukiyo suggesting I watch one direction while she watches the other.

"Sure, sounds good." I said.

We both watched one side for a while. I told her what she looks like so she'll be able to tell me if she sees her. Eventually, I spot a head of red hair heading this way. "Hey Tsukiyo I see her."

As Ruby got closer, Tsukiyo got in front of me and grabbed my head while saying "I love you Y/n!" She then forced me into a kiss on the lips. I pushed her away but by then, I saw that Ruby had saw what happened and was running away. I pushed Tsukiyo and tried to catch up to her, but she was too far away and I soon lost her.

Tsukiyo then ran towards me and all I could do was yell, upset at her for this "What the hell? What's wrong with you?"

Tsukiyo then began to scream at me "What's wrong with me? I've been in love with you since I first met you! I stopped hanging out with my actual friends to be with you! I did everything I could so that you would never see me look bad in any way! All in hopes that you would love me! And then you fall in love with some other girl all because you talked with each other? Why couldn't you just love me?"

"I actually loved her!" I yell. I then began to walk away. Just stay away from me."

I walked home and walked into my room. I flopped onto my bed and pulled out my phone and I tried to call Ruby. No response. Since she won't pick up the phone I sent her a text. I checked my phone every so often and it was never even read.

------------------------------------------------

A/n: Here is the drama. I'm gonna finish it next chapter.