chapter 2

On Earth

Delia was sleeping at night at her home when out of nowhere a blazing golden light emerges from the sky and came near the window where Delia was sleeping. The golden light was the Lord of the pokemon world. The golden light absorbed in the worb of Delia and glows blue when the light submit happy cries of pokemon can be heard and a huge wave of aura rush on the whole planet at that time all the being on planet could feel a pleasant feeling that they never experienced before. The next morning Delia went to leaf house to pick her up to go to professor oak's house.

Delia POV

I was walking with Leaf to professors lab but all of a sudden my vission became blurry and I passed out.

Leaf POV

Delia all of a sudden fall on the ground. I doesn't know what to do so I run to professor's house. Desprite if being two months pragnent, I knocked professor's door several time. Professor opened the door and I told everything to him. Then we took Delia to hospital, where doctor examined her and came to us with a pleasant news.

No POV

Professor Oak and Leaf enters the room where Delia was resting.

"Hello there professor, what does doctor told you" Delia asked professor.

"My child there is a pleasant news for you" Professor informed delia

"What is it professor?" Delia asked prof in an urgent manner.

"My child you are going to be a mother soon" prof told Delia in a happy tone.

Delia begin to tear up but not of sorrow but of happyness. Now she has another goal to raise a fine boy or girl. She can't be happier. After the death of her husband Red, this was the happiest event of her life.

Time skip

5 months had passed and many miracle had happened in this period. Firstly, In Pallet there was no room of sorrow, only happyness brace this town. Like all the sorrow just disappeared. People and pokemon all were overjoyed with is.

Delia POV

Life was to track. Many miracles has happened in this time like wild pokemon comes to my house to help me, a different kind pressence of happiness. I don't know what is that but I like it.

4 months later

Finally, the time came whe I give birth to my baby boy. I love this feeling to bring life.

Time skip

A loud cry could be heard from Delia's room. Prof sigh in relief and went inside Delia's room with Leaf. Gary was born one month prior so he was in Leaf's arms. Delia, Prof and Leaf could feel the positive atmosphere around the new born boy. Both prof and Leaf was stunned to see the glow on boy's face. It was something surrounds the whole room with positivity.

A wave of positive aure rushed in the world. All pokemon clearly understood eveything. Pokemon either tamed or wild cry happily. Flowers begin to bloom. Cold breeze flowed giving preasure to everyone. Pokemon started to either walk or fly towards the source of aura.

"My child this is a healthy looking boy with a heavenly glow, what will you name him" Prof asked Delia

Delia thought for a moment and then begin" prof even you have notices this since when he cane to this earth the surrounds begin preasant, there are no room for sorrows."

Prof nooded and Delia continued

"The came to bring happiness in the lifes of people and pokemon and burn the sorrows into ashes, therefore, I wil name him Ash, Ash ketchem" Delia completed

The moment was ruined by a nurse rushing towards the doctor saying that there was a sudden outbreak of pokmon on the main door. Delia panicked at first but calmed down with the help of prof.

"Prof what is happening out there, why pokemon are on a rampage?" Leaf asked prof

"I don't know Leaf, but they are not making any havoc so its alright" prof informed

"Then why they are here?" Delia asked prof

"Maybe I know the reason" prof said by looking at Ash

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It was time of about midnight, all wild pokemon were still outside the hospital. Prof, Delia and Leaf slowly opened the door which caught all pokemons attention.

Pokemon rushed toward them in order to see the boy and let out a happy cry. No one know what they were saying but clearly understood they are here to see Ash.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Time passed and pokemon begin to leave then out of no where a pichu came and climbed Delia shoulder then landed on Ash chest and slept in while hugging Ash.

Then a raichu came probably a female head down in an apolagy manner. Delia assurred that there is no problem and she will take care of both of them.

Raichu understant and bowed and went away. Prof was astonished by the moment. Delia saw that both pichu and Ash look like siblings, the way they sleep togather proves that.

Prof understood that this boy is not an ordinary boy and destined for greatness.

Afterall he was the incarnation of Lord of pokemon world

------------------------------------------------------

Sorry Guys but the chapter before ash become 10 will like that. But I will try to all more conversations.

I hope you all like the chapter, if so then vote of the story and follow my account

Darkrai out~