chapter 16

Ash and the gang are on there way to santulune city. Ash caught a bunnelby.

Suddenly a berry fell on pikachu's head. Then a dedenee jumped from the tree landing on the ground.

He took his defence stance and then started moving toward the berry.

"You want this berry, take it" said Bonnie holding the berry.

Dedenee begin to walk toward the the berry. But a figure came from shadows and took the berry.

"He that's is dedenee's berry dive it back to him" Bonnie shouted.

The figure revealed to be a fletchling. The fletchling ate the berry and dedenee ran away with a teary face.

"That's the pokemon I need in my kalos team. Ok pikachu go for it" Ash yell and pikachu jumped from Ash's shoulder and used thunderbolt fainting the poor fletching on the spot.

Ash threw the pokeball. It beeped three times and fletchling was caught.

Later, the gang again reunited with dedenee who seems to follow them. With a huge amount of Bonnie's pleading, Clemont caught dedenee and Bonnie took care of it.

Time skip

Ash and the gang just arrived at santulune city.on the way they Ash caught a dedenee too and sent  it to home to his sister Molly.

Flash back

After the Entie and unknown incident Delia decided to adopt Molly to Take care of her.

End of flash back

Ash with his friend were walking towards the pokemon center. Suddenly something same to Bonnie's mind.

"Hey Ash, why you and Serena wanted to travel with each other" Bonnie asked out of curiosity

Ash turned red as he remembered the real reason that why he wanted to travel with her.

This make Bonnie smirk in herself. She took out a little notepad out of nowhere and begin to Write something. Which caught serena's attention.

'Huh, so if I ship Ash with Serena then the ship name will be......'

"Amourshipping" Bonnie thought out loud

"What is amourshipping Bonnie" Asked clemont

"Well, the shipping of Ash and se....." before she could finish Serena placed her hand on Bonnie's mouth to shut her.

"You didn't answered me Ash" Bonnie said again

'Come on Ash, think of something' Ash thought

Suddenly Ash ran toward the fountain and

"Well you see, me and Serena met at a Summer camp in kanto region. Their we promised that we gonna go on a journey and now here I am fulfilling my promise, right pikachu" he asked

Click, the gang turned around to see a photographer

Time skip (in the midnight)

Ash woke up in the midnight and went outside on the battle field. He trained with his newlh caught fletching who surprisingly knows flame charge as egg move.

Time skip

Ash and the gang are outside of the gym.

"So guys, my first gym battle. Lets go inside" Ash said

They went inside and were greeted by viola

On the battlefield

"This will be a two on two pokwmon battle between Ash ketchum the challenger and viola....." refree said

Ash: Fletchling, I choose you

Viola: Go surskit

Refree: Battle begin

Ash: ok fletchling, start it off with corkscrew peck

Fletchling begin to corkscrew with peck with cause a critical hit on surskit

Viola: Surskit are you ok

Surskit nooded

Viola: Surskit use water pulse

Fletchling evaded the attack

Ash: Fletchling air slash

Surskit faints

Refree: surskit is unable to battle the victory goes to fletchling

Viola: take a good rest surskit. Go vivilion

Refree: battle begin

Ash: Fletchling lets use our trump card. Use flame charge

Fletchling was engulfed with flames and it tackled vivilion on her stomach. Resulting in faint.

(I know my battle discribing skills arenot good enough)

Refree: vivilion is unable to battle vistory goes to ash ketchum.

Viola congratulated Ash and next day they were on their way to callge city.
They were walking on a dirt road. Suddenly the earth begin to rumble.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

And done

Stay safe, stay healthy

Darkrai out~