Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted

Start from the beginning

"Hitting our weak spots?! Hah! This is going to be easy!" Zenitsu said.

"Yeah. Because you can still move at Light speed, right? I mean, you're still the Light itself." Nezuko said.

"Nezuko! I'll show you how I stand out in this exam!" Zenitsu proudly said.

"Yeah, yeah. Then you get knocked out all of a sudden." Sero said.

"What did you say?!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Midoriya, do you need my--" Iida was stopped by Izuku.

"Help others. Especially Aoyama and Uraraka. They'll be the ones who'll be pinned to trouble later on. I can take care of myself." Izuku said.

"O-Okay." Iida said and leaves him on his spot. While walking away, he noticed too many weak points attached to Izuku and he got worried about it.

'Midoriya requested something to the proctor that can defeat him or take him out from the test, he must wear too many weak points in his body so that everyone's chances to take him out are in a pure hundred percent. But the question is... will any of the students in here be able to hit even one ball to one of his weak points?' Shoto thought.

"Start!" The proctor announced the beginning of the First Test. The students now started to go to their targets or position themselves to acquire greater precision and power to their attacks.

"Woah! What is he doing?!" One student asked Inasa who starts to float in the sky and collects all of the balls around him.

"I'm sorry to say that I'm going to be the first one to pass the exam!" Inasa exclaimed and fired all the balls around everyone and slowly eliminates the students.

"Inasa Yoarashi has passed. He eliminated 100 students in just five seconds." The proctor announced.

'Tch! Inasa got already away with it.' Seiji thought and runs to his target. Moya walks around while whistling and tossing the ball in the air.

"Hey! There's a moron out there who's just whistling like nothing. Let's take him out first!" One student whispered.

"Yeah!" Another student replied and the two started to make their move. Moya heard them and still whistled like he doesn't care about the exam.

"Take this!"

"Eat this!" The students surprised Moya and threw their balls at him but his body got erased as it wasn't his real body.

"Huh?!"

"What the?!"

"You guys looking for me? Well here, take it!" Moya yelled and threw six balls to the two students.

"Hah! Such a thing won't work against us!" One student bends his body to evade the ball but it followed his body until it hit three weak points.

"What?!" The student cried.

"You bastard--" The other student stopped as he felt all of his weak points were hit.

"Unfortunately, my skills are way too powerful and neat." Moya said. He spots another student and throws three balls to him and knocks him out.

"Yudoku Moya has passed the exam." The proctor announced.

'Moya?! What is he doing in here?! Don't tell me...!' Teishi thought while hiding with Nezuko and Inosuke.

"I'll do the scare and you two fire, okay?" Nezuko whispered.

"I wanna make the scare! I want it!!" Inosuke yelled.

"Hey! They might hear us from here!" Nezuko said.

"Here they are!" One student yelled and threw their balls on the trio.