Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted

Start from the beginning

All students are now finally gathered inside the stadium where the exam will be held. Each and everyone wore their costumes already and talked to their friends while waiting for the proctor to show up. Izuku wore his usual hero costume but without the sleeves and gloves on it.

"Trying to act muscular huh, Deku?!" Katsuki asked.

"And are you trying to be an idiot once again, Kacchan?" Izuku asked with a sharp gaze at him and this made the explosions maker grit his teeth in anger.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to the yearly Pro Hero Licensure Exam. Please give yourselves a round of applause." The proctor known to be Yokumiru Mera said in a bored voice and everyone was dumbfounded by it.

"Hey! Are you a demon?! You don't talk too much because of the sun ain't ya?! I'll crush you into pieces!!" Inosuke yelled.

"Ahh! An idiot is raging again!" Zenitsu cried but Muichiro smacks the two with only his left arm.

"Shut up, you cracking chickens." Muichiro said and the girls around them got amused by Muichiro.

"He's cute!"

"What's his name?"

"Aww! Did he lost his arm?!"

"I wish I can give my arm to him."

"Muichiro suddenly got famous all of a sudden." Genya whispered.

"Because of this curse, he called "cuteness". Kanao whispered.

"Nevermind the introductions. Now, I'll state from here the rules of the first and the upcoming tests later on." Mera said.

'Let's get that license to be a pro hero, Deku!' Uraraka thought.

'Now that Midoriya is here, I can show to him that I can match him and help him on his side!' Iida thought. Camie looked at Izuku and blushed at him.

"I guess I need to work harder now!" Camie said while stretching and bending her waists and some students stared at her.

"Perverts! What are you staring at?!" Seiji yelled and the students looked away.

Inko in their home prepares herself for a vacation with Mitsuki and Masaru Bakugo. She grabs the picture frame of her and Izuku.

"Ah, Izuku. Wherever you are now, I hope you are going to attend the Provisional Hero Licensure Exam and pass it with flying colors. You were so cool when you fought the villains as I saw it on the TV. Now show them that you can truly be a hero in another way!" Inko said.

"Inko! Are you ready?" Mitsuko yelled from outside.

"Coming!" Inko replied and grabbed her luggage and walked out of the apartment. She rode in the car and they all left. Three figures were found above the neighboring apartments and follow them. Moya on the other hand disguised himself as one of the students attending the exam and sees Teishi with a lazy look on the front.

'Teishi will fail to this. I have to make this mission safe and quick. Or else Muzan will put my head on the blender without hesitating!' Moya thought.

Flashback

"If you come back here without giving me good news, I'll blend your head and feed it to the pigs!" White Thunder yelled.

Flashback ended

'That demon surely is one hell of a scary villain.' Moya thought. As the rules and how the first test will be done by the students, they all headed out to the other part of the stadium and prepared for the first test.