clumsy s/o- Kaeya Diluc Zhongli

Characters; Kaeya, Diluc, Zhongli

-
Kaeya

You and your boyfriend were walking back from patrolling the area you were assigned to. You were drawing closer to the kingdom of Mondstadt when you slipped.

You slipped on the air itself. Losing your balance your tumbled over. Thankfully at the last second you manage to regain some of your balance before clashing into the hard concrete.

Kaeya starred at you as you regained your balance, realizing your clumsiness tendencies.

" Oh your clumsy? You should be more careful love."

Kaeya is a teasing lover, he's gonna make some remarks about your clumsiness whenever you nearly slip

Of course he helps you up whenever you do slip on air and ask if your alright then start his teasing remarks.

He's more attentive when it comes to rocky terrains or anything that can cause his clumsy s/o to tumble over

Diluc
You were heading to the tavern in Mondstadt to wish your boyfriend a good morning. When you entered the Tavern your eyes instantly spotted the stoic redhead.

Just as you were about to greet him, you felt your foot get caught by something. What was it? You stumble over your own feet. Your eyes widen as you slowly drew closer to the floor. Thankfully however you were able recover before impacting with the floor.

Diluc watched in shock as you recover from that. He asked you if you were alright and asked if you are clumsy. He'll make no reply to your clumsiness other than to keep a closer eye of your footing.

He dislikes it whenever you to get injured due to your clumsy habits. It may not see like it with that stoic expression always plastered on his face but Diluc worries that your clumsiness can get you really hurt.

Diluc reminds you to keep an eye on your steps and to slow down to reduce your number of falls.

If you slip within his eye sight, he'll help you and ask if your alright.

Zhongli

You two were wondering through the streets of Liyue Harbor looking for an area to eat and enjoy the evening together

You paid no attention to your footing and felt your muscles and heart jerk as you slipped on something. The air. You nearly crushed into the ground but were instead caught by your loving boyfriend.

Similar to Diluc he'd ask you if your alright. You reply that your just clumsy and tend to slip over minor things including the air.

Zhongli is so soft whenever you slip. He's always caring and gentle and would ask if your alright. He's very patient and let's you recover from your fall minor or major.

He pays a lot of attention to your footing, you may catch him starring at your feet when walking together, especially if said area was rocky and can easily cause you to slip.

He's very caring and doesn't mind your clumsiness. If you feel insecure about it, Zhongli will remind how he loves every bit of you including your clumsy habits.