Making food for them- Xiangling

Characters; Xiangling

Xiangling
She gets so excited when her partner expresses that there gonna cook her something. Xiangling is literally having heart eyes as she imagines the dish her s/o will cook up.

She starts to ramble off at dish ideas her partner should try to recreate meanwhile her partner is busy gathering the ingredients to cook something.

Xiangling will try to peer into the kitchen to catch a glimpse of whatever her partners cooking, only to be scolded and forced to wait for her partner to finish cooking

She tries to guess what type of culinary dish her s/o is creating base on the smell emitting from the kitchen. She's at that point jumping around in excitement

When her s/o is finished making the dish and brings it out for Xiangling to eat, she's very quick to judge. But she also sprinkles in complaints in the choice of ingredients used.

If she does mention anything too insensitive, she'll start to apologize repeatedly.

When actually taking a taste of it, she'll voice her true opinion on it but will also recognize the effort her lover put into it. Even makeing a statement on how she's going to place it on the Wanmen menu

Even if the dish didn't turn out the best, Xiangling will always point out the good about it. And she will eat the entire thing even if it was too overcooked or raw.

She'll make some suggestions on what to do next time to better improve, what to add, take out, etc.

It's at that moment where she starts to cook with you, and show her s/o how to cook some of the most delicious foods in Liyue.

She give you some recipes to try out and reminds you that it's always okay to experiment with different goods.

She'll most likely repay her s/o but making them a dish of her own for them to eat.