Chapter 3

Mj and Ned walked up to Peter. They were so worried for their friend. They all hugged each other. They talked for a while. "Oh yeah, Mr. Stark, the principal wants you and Peter to have a meeting with Flash and his parents." Mj reminded Tony. "Right." Tony said. "We should get going then, if you guys want, the three of you can hang out later, but take it slow ok?" Tony said. He helped get Peter dressed to go meet Flash and his parents. Tony gave him looser clothes to wear so that he could be comfortable. They got into the car and Happy drove them to the school. "Thank you Mr. Stark." Peter said softly. "Pete, why didn't you tell me that you were being bullied?" Tony asked. Peter's face was blank forna second. "I don't know, I just never really thought of it as anything and I didn't wanna be another problem for anyone-" peter was cut off. "You're not a problem Peter, don't think of yourself as less than others." Tony said. The rest of the ride there was silent. Peter was tired so he took a nap for the ride. When they got there, the principal was waiting for them at the front. Tony got out first so he could help Peter get out of the car and walk. "Mr. Stark, Mr. Parker, follow me please." They followed the principal to his pffice where Flash and his parents were sitting. The parents had a shocked look on their face. They didn't know that Tony Stark was technically Peter's father now. Peter and Tony sat down. It looked like every move that Peter made hurt. "Mr. And Mrs. Thompson, please recap what your son claims had happened." The principal said. "Wait a damn minute, why do they get to say their side when it's obvious who was at fault here? Sir, I'm trying to say that you saw Peter in the bathroom with blood and cuts everywhere, hell you even see the aftermath of what happened here, you have witnesses who saw what happened, why the hell do they get a chance to explain?" Tony ranted to the principal. The principal turned his head towards the Thompsons and nodded, signaling them to say their side. "Flash was at school, eating lunch with his friends when suddenly Peter came up to him and started bullying him. He threw Flash's lunch on the ground and stormed off, leaving fake blood and cuts so he could get Flash in trouble. Flash has experienced being threatened by you, Tony Stark, and being punched by another friend of Peter." Flash's mom stated. "Mr. Stark, what is your side?" He asked. "Ok, Peter was having a good day, trying not to think about his aunt that just passed, when suddenly during lunch, Flash came up to him and mocked his mother's death, blaming it on Peter, making her death feel like Peter's fault. He ran to the bathroom and Mj and Ned followed. I came to the scene, finding Peter in a stall in the bathroom, lying in a puddle of his own blood with deep wounds on his arms, stomach, and legs. He had bruises on his skin, and I know for damn sure that he isn't clumsy and that this bullying has happened before. Mj and i walked over to Flash, she punched him for bullying Peter, we got Bruce Banner to take care of him and here we are now." Tony said. "Mr. Stark, are you claiming that it's because of Flash that Peter went into a period of self-harm?" The principal asked. "Yes." Tony said confidently. "Um, can I say something?" Peter asked. "Sure." The principal said. "Can we wrap this up already I mean, c'mon man, you know that Flash is lying." Peter said. Tony smirked. "You need to teach your kid some manners Mr. Stark!" Flashes dad yelled. "I'm going to say something ok. Peter has been through so much already. He lost all of his fanily, gone through bullying, thought about harming himself, harmed himself, been through so much pain. But why? Why does he have to go through this? He is the one that doesn't deserve this the most. He is the funniest, most loving, most caring and the sweetest kid I have ever met, yet so many bad things have happened to him. He doesn't deserve this. He has been bullied for such a long time and none of you have done anything to stop it. Why? Now find it in all of your cold, dead hearts to fully understand that crap that he's been through." Tony said. Peter looked surprised. Tony looked at him. "C'mon kid, let's go home." Tony said, helping Peter get up. They walked out of there. "Kid, can you tell me what's been going on? I know what you have told me wasn't everything." Tony asked as they were leaving the school. "Can I tell you later instead?" Peter asked. "Sure." Tony said. Peter fell asleep, but this time, his head was resting on Tony's shoulder. Tony kissed the top of Peter's head. They finally arrived back home. Peter woke up and realized that he was resting his head on Tony. "I am so sorry, I-" Peter was cut off. "Pete, you've apologized enough, it's fine." Tony said. He helped get Peter inside and they both saw Ned and Mj waiting for him. "How'd it go?" Ned asked. "It was ok." Peter said. The teens walked through the tower. Tony watched them walk away. Bruce walked up to him and tapped Tony on the shoulder. "Does any of the other Avengers know about Peter?" Bruce asked. "Nope." Tony said. After a few hours, Ned and Mj had to go. Peter still had homework to do since he wasn't able to finish it the day before. He was sitting at the kitchen countertop with his homework out. The other Avengers walked into the main room that was next to the kitchin. They were talking about their previous mission. Wanda was talking to Natasha. "Hey, who's that kid over there?" Wanda asked. "I don't know." Nat replied. "Looks like he's doing homework." Wanda said. "Does Tony know?" Nat asked. "Probably." Wanda said. All of the Avengers turned and looked over at Peter. They didn't notice Tony walk in. "What are you creeps doing?" Tony asked. "Who's the kid Tony?" Steve asked. "Can we meet him?" Rhodey asked. "Guys, he's not all good right now, but I can ask if he wants to meet you guys." Tony said. He walked over to Peter. "Hey kid, do you wanna meet the Avengers?" Tony asked. "Sure!" Peter said. He stood up fast. "Woah there Pete, don't get ahead of yourself, you're still recovering." Tony said. He was worried that something would happen while Peter was walking by himself. They walked over to the others. "Ok guys, this is Peter Parker a.k.a Spider Man, you know, the person you guys fought before?" Tony explained. "TONY YOU BROUGHT A TEEN TO FIGHT US?!" Steve exclaimed. Peter felt a pain in his ears as he felt a sharp pain with the loud chatter. He tried not to show it, but Tony looked over to him and saw that he was in pain. "Guys shut up ok." Tony said. "Can I go finish my homework now?" Peter asked. Tony nodded. Peter walked upstairs to his new room and finished his homework. He fell asleep fast.

To Be Continued...