BTS FF VKOOK STEP DADDY PART TWO

I was quietly waiting on the couch for my future step dad when suddenly I heard the door bell ring. I got up and looked through the peep hole and saw the sexiest man in my life and yes I know I shouldn't be having these thoughts because he's my step dad and that my moms husband or boyfriend or whatever but I just can't help it I mean come on just look at him.

 I got up and looked through the peep hole and saw the sexiest man in my life and yes I know I shouldn't be having these thoughts because he's my step dad and that my moms husband or boyfriend or whatever but I just can't help it I mean come on ju...

I was so lost in my thought that I didn't even notice that I was staring at him while my mom was calling my name. "Taehyung sweetie this is your step dad Jungkook and this jJungkook this is your step son Taehyung" mom said. "Hey step son" Jungkook said, hi Step daddy. I'm sorry but I couldn't help but say that. SKIP TO 12:00 AM

I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly I started to feel pleasure in my ass

I was sleeping peacefully when suddenly I started to feel pleasure in my ass. I looked up and see my Step Daddy pounding into me with his eyes I closed.
"W-what a-are y-you d-doing where g-gonna get caught" I said. He opened his eyes and said " I'm sorry I just couldn't resist you when I first saw you, you looked so sexy it's just every thing about you makes me go crazy" Jungkook said. "T-this isn't right but it feels so g-good mmh" I said. After a couple minutes, we came both came together. "This .is our little secret" he said while I was falling asleep.
Skip to 10:am

I was eating my breakfast with my mom and her husband, when suddenly my mom spoke

I was eating my breakfast with my mom and her husband, when suddenly my mom spoke. " So how did you all sleep last night"my mom said. " I slept really well" I said smirking while staring at Jungkook. " I slept really well to" Jungkook said while staring at me. Suddenly my moms phone started to ring, "give me one second I gotta take this call real quick" she said while smiling at me. While my mom left the table to go answer the phone I stared at Jungkook while licking the milk of my spoon seductively. He looked at me and smirked, then suddenly a nasty plain came to mind, I dropped my spoon on the ground and went under the table and slowly crawled to Jungkook pants, once I reached my destination Jungkook looked at me and said "what are you doing?". "Nothing, it's just that I ate all my food but I'm still hungry" I said while biting my lip looking at Jungkooks bulge. Me and Jungkook started hearing foot steps coming our way and it was my mom. "Sorry about that, it was my boss, he wanted be to come in early but I might get off late so can you watch over taetae for my honey" she said while I just started unbuckling Jungkooks pants.

I pulled his pants down I little bit along with his boxers, trying my best to make sure I wouldn't make any noise. I then looked up at Jungkook and he looked at me while having a conversation with my mom. I slowly licked the tip of his manhood while his eyes slowly rolled to the back of his head, trying his best not to make any noise. While I was doing my business underneath the table my mom my mom started to ask some questions.
"Honey where taetae" she suddenly said in a worried tone. "U-um h-he w-will b-be r-right b-back, h-he h-had t-to u-use t-the b-bathroom" Jungkook said trying to control his moaning. "Honey are you ok you don't look so well I mean your sweating and stutter, is everything alright". " yea yea e-everything is fine I just have a tummy ache and a headache that all".
"You should stay here and rest and I'll text taetae to come and take care of you". "Awe that's so sweat of you, have a good day of work honey love you". " love you to sweaty muah". As soon as I heard the door close, I started bobbing my head faster while swirling my tongue around his huge "manhood". Soon after, he came in my mouths during I swallowed it, not letting one drop go to waste.
" your so naughty, come here and give me a kiss".
I got from beneath the table and started  kissing him, letting his tongue explore my mouth, soon after we pulled away. I told you I was hungry. "Mmh I can tell, just by the way you were sucked my "manhood".