The Arrival Of Demigods

Start from the beginning

Annabeth's POV
Today we are going to Hogwarts school of Withcraft and Wizardry
I know that Lord Omega will be there and I will make sure that he is mine. I know proper clothing to wear to make him fall for me. After all I will become queen of universe. I can get anything I want .

 I can get anything I want

Piper POV Oh , we have arrived at that school of magic and I will do whatever I can to make Lord Heros mine

Piper POV
Oh , we have arrived at that school of magic and I will do whatever I can to make Lord Heros mine . Thats why I am wearing such beautiful clothes. We will see how he does not fall for me. Annabeth says I look beautiful. Well If I become lord heros wife I can get whatever I want.

Ginny's POVI can still remember Lord Heros last question to that Chase

Ginny's POV
I can still remember Lord Heros last question to that Chase. Huh! That Chase should know that I am madly in love with Lord Heros and she should not flirt with him. I remember Lord Heros life better than I know mine. Well I will discuss with Draco and Hermione about my dream and then where should we take them today.

Nobody's POV ( Not that nobody      
by nobody I mean no one )

The students of Hogwarts school of Withcraft and Wizardry ate their food in pindrop silence. After a few minutes the gates opened and the demigods stepped in. The girls were wearing very small clothes.

The talk in mind of assassinins.

Omega POV

“Well Omega we understand how cute hermione looks when she concentrates” spoke Stephen.
I could feel my face getting heated

“And how you want to take a dip in her those chocolate brown eyes.”
I turned betroot red .
Then they turned to Star
“We understand Zoe how you wanna take a dip in those silver orbs.”
Star turned pink.
Then they turned to Heros       “We understand that you wanna grab and kiss her.”
Heros turned red.
Then they all laughed.
I quickly closed my mind.
I just heard Stephen's last comment “Are these demigod girls short of clothing.”

Annabeth's POV
As we entered the Great Hall my eyes were fixed on Lord Omega and I saw a brunette sitting beside him. I burnt with envy, not only cause she was sitting beside my Omega but that she looked more beautiful than me. But still I am more important cause I am a demigod , daughter of an olympian and the architect of Olympus . And she was a normal witch. Huh. We bowed to Lord Omega and the assassinins. It was difficult to bow in such big heels. 

Piper's POV
As I entered the Hall I kept my eyes on Lord Heros. But then suddenly I saw a red headed sitting beside him and she looked pretty damn beautiful. I was burning with jealously. I tried to calm myself by thinking that I am a daughter of Aprhodite, goddess of beauty. Yes, why will Lord Heros like a witch. I also worry like this on matters which are not worth seeing.

No one's POV
What Annabeth Chase and Piper MC Lean do not know is that Lord omega is deeply in love with that brunette and so is the brunette. What they do not know is that Lord heroes and the redheaded are madly in love with each other. What they do not know is that Lady Star and the platinum are also mad in love with each other. The love would not go whatever the demigods try.

End of chapter .

Nick will like Hermione .
Jason will like Ginny .
And did I mention that Hercules came too. Well yes he did.
Hope you like the chapter.