Chapter-1; The God's Decent

In this World you and I go to a place called Avlon the people of calder are getting called to the outside of the cathedral for the arivel for the god's.

Sam it is to dangerous to get that close to the cathedral at this time "I know that dad I need the ring mom gave me before she died but I dropped it in the cathedral said Sam" Fine get it but hurry up and get the ring before the god's come "Thanks dad". As sam was looking in the cathedral a burst of light came out and then a little girl with red fire like Wolf eyes and silver long hair And tail
Appeared before Sam an asked "Who might you be you human said the god" Sam response was "I am Sam Benard may I ask of your name please" Then the god looked at her and hit her with so much force to the body that she hit the floor and as sam was crying in pain the god said to sam "I'm the god of Chaos an misfortune Zero Uitare And don't talk to me all prase like as if I should give you my strength". As the people came in to see  if the god came to pertected them then Zero heard the people from the town and as soon as she was there an then she left in a flash. Then Sam passed out in the cathedral then had a dream about Zero Uitare fighting with her in the holy war side by side. As Sam was waking up then she jumped up out of bed as the dad came to check out he's daughter he seen that she was up and he ran to see her and looked at her and was started to talk and then sam cut him off and said "we got a god of Chaos dad" and the look of fear in his eyes and then he asked with sweat coming off he's head "what was the name of this god" an she replied "it is Zero Uitare dad" then he ran out the door and call everyone to a town meeting and said "everyone pack up anything that you can cary on you but leave my daughter here because she has brought fourth a god of Chaos Zero Uitare her self" Then a girl with Wolf ears and a tail showed up in the town an said "you called" as the heat warmed the air like fire to the touch the Wolf girl made a BlackFire scythe appear in front of her she grabbed it and all the town's people tryed running away then the Wolf girl vanished from the air the all the people were quite and listening to fined the Wolf girl the girl said "It is over" and in the instant all the people had their head's get cut off there body's the She said "one more left to go" Then the girl walked to the tent to try to kill her then Sam said "I know that's you Zero Uitare you can't hide your magic power from me and you do have the most out of all us humans" Zero looked at Sam an lost the will to kill her and told her that everyone was killed by Me; And the look Sam gave her was fear and sarrow but asked Zero if she can join in Zero's adventure to find her self in the  world of Avlon then Zero Asked "you can join me but if you cross me you will die and what year is it any way" Then sam replyed and said " Deal and the year is 723 E3 why do  you ask?" Then as Zero looked at her an then said " Let's move now get what you need that you can't live without" Then sam nodes her head an then go's to grab the ring her mother gave to her an ran back to Zero then the both of them started there departure to the city of Salgum.