Levi Ackerman,No Name, 🍋Part 2 (AOT)🍋

Start from the beginning

~ Normal POV ~

Every time when you and the gang go out to eat Levi never looks at you, when you were eating. It really didn't bother you but at some point it just felt like he was disgusted with you.

You looked at the candy feeling disgusted with yourself. You just stopped eating it.

Not even a minute has passed and you felt someone watching you.

"Hey." The harsh voice instantly made you freeze in place.

"Y-Yes." You said.

"I need to stop for gas. You went anything?"

"No. I'm good."

"If you say so."

Levi knew that you were lying. He couldn't let the chubby girl that he's been drooling over lose weight or starve.

•~•~•~•

You were waiting in the car just looking at your phone. Reading about the United States because you and the gang were going to perform there.

(Cool maybe I can finally buy some clothes that would fit me.)

Your parents were both from the United States. You were born in Japan, so this was your first time going out of the country.

~ Levi POV ~

I looked around the gas station looking for (Y/N)'s second favorite candy. I quickly found it and I also grabbed her favorite bag of chips and favorite soda.

(I don't want (Y/N) to lose some weight. I like the way she is.)

~ Normal POV ~

"Hey brat."

You jump. "Levi omg you scared me."

"Here." He just gave you the bag. You look inside to see your favorite snacks.

"But I said-" You were cut off.

"You lied, now eat. You are going to need the energy. We are taking a plane." Levi looked at you with his emotionless stare.

"Ok." You said horrified of the man in front of you.

(How does he know my favorite snacks?)

You quickly brush off the question and enjoy your food.

As Levi was filling up the car. He kept thinking how obedient you were and all the orders he would give you. (I need to stop thinking like this!)

- You and Levi drive to the airport. He tells you stories about Hange and Miche. You guys just talk and enjoy each other's company.

"Hi!!" Said Hange while waving at you guys.

•~•~•~•

~At the United States in a fancy hotel. Idk you pick the state. ~

~ Hange POV ~