I Don't Really Know Special...

Start from the beginning

The boy is seen digging along side others, but the boy is much better than the others, digging past them with impressive speeds.

?????'s Narration: "The more we dig, the more the village can expand. When the chief is happy, he feeds me PigMole Steaks. Do I just dig for the Steaks? No, not exactly."

*Thud*

??????: "Huh?"

Suddenly something stopped the boy from digging, causing him to look up in confusion. The boy then dug around with extreme speed, digging up a small golden drill that seemed to light up with an odd pulsating and powerful Aura. The digger looked at it for a moment, holding it around, only to noticed that it shined brightly when pointed at a specific part of the tunnel he dug. The boy then quickly dug some more, only to find two more things that shined just like the Tiny Drill. They were both small bottles that looked like they were made of stone, but one shined a Bright Red aura, while the other shined a Bright Blue one

??????'s Narration: "I also do it so I can dig up treasures."

Outside of the holes, a man is seen with a katana yelling at the other village boys to keep on digging, when suddenly the First boy appeared out of the wall they were drilling into with extreme speed. After he popped out, the others stared at him for a moment, but he didn't seem to notice them as he began walking off staring at the treasure he had just found.

Chief: "HEY! WHY CAN'T ANY OF YOU LOSERS DIG LIKE THAT GUY!? DON'T YOU WANT THOSE STEAKS!?"

The chief yelled as the boy continued walking off staring at his treasures, the boy had dark blue hair, was covered in dirt excpet for around his eyes, and wore odd raggedy rags around his body like a makeshift cloak with shorts and bandages around his body underneath. The boy then stopped fiddling with the tiny, revealing that he had made a necklace out of it with a large smile on his face, while holding the two stone bottles in one hand. That was until 3 girls appeared...

Girl 1: "Ew, look it's Simon, the Digger."

Girl 2: "Whats the fun in getting covered in Dirt, day after day."

Girl 3: "And he's carrying something weird.

The girls that began walking off and continued to insult the boy, or Simon, causing him to quickly become saddened, as he walked off with his head down.

*Thud!*

Simon: "H-Huh?"

??????: "Walk with your head held high, Simon."

Simon then looked up, only to reveal a teenaged boy with spiky blue hair, odd line tattoos all over his body, bandages around his arms and his signature red sunglasses over his eyes.

Simon: "Oh, Kamina..."

Kamina: "Don't call me Kamina, call me bro!"

Simon: "Um, I don't have any siblings..."

Kamina: "Hey, it's not about Blood! You and me are soul brothers! Siblings of the Spirit! Don't worry about what those stupid ugly chicks say!"

Kamina said as he grabbed the drill from Simon before wrapping it around his neck.

Kamina: "This looks pretty good on you kid. Drills are your soul, you got it... but what're these things?"