Not Really Sure Special

*Gu-itar~ Rift!*
*Gu-itar~ Rift!*

*Gu-itar~ Rift!*
*Gu-itar~ Rift!*

*Gu-itar Ri-ift~!*
*Gu-itar Ri-Ift~!*

*Final-Guitar-Rift~!*

Inside of a Useless Backwater Box Canyon in the middle of absolutely nowhere. A man sat at a table writing down in a book in an extremely dark room with a single light, illuminating said book.

"Hello Future self, Entry: 65.
Still haven't found the first part of this damn book... I'm starting to run out of pages. Anyway, I've been in settled in this base for a while now... sent to replace some Captain Butch Flowers guy. But that's not important right now! What is important is that we're getting some gifts from Command! Including a whole new teammate!"

???: "HEY Y/N GET YOUR ASS UP HERE! WE NEED YOU TO HELP US SETTLE SOMETHING!"

"Guess that's all I'm updating for now... taking pictures of this and sending it to Command is still annoying as hell though... those guys must have sticks up their asses and out of their throats."

The man wrote before he stopped for a moment and stared at the book.

Y/n: "*Sigh* Probably shouldn't have wrote that in Pen..."

The man then picked up a Green helmet and placed it over his head he then looked down at himself before letting out a sound of disgust.

Y/n: "I really need to get a new armor color..."

The man said as he seemingly opened a panel above himself, revealing that he was under the floorboards of a base with bright blue lights, revealing himself to the world.

As the Green armored man walked out of the building, everything zoomed out, revealing the Box Canyon that he was stuck inside of with... several other space marines.

 several other space marines