"Alright.. Bye, Avi."

"Bye." He hung up the phone.

Kirstie waited patiently, mindlessly scrolling through her phone. Suddenly, she heard a horn blow. She jumped, scared. When she turned to see what was going on, she saw Avi, laughing.

She flipped him off, jokingly. "That wasn't funny!"

"It totally was!" He said, still laughing.

Kirstie rolled her eyes, grabbing all of her important items out of her car. Getting out, she locked the doors, before getting into Avi's car.

"Thanks again for picking me up." She said, looking at him.

"You're welcome, Kirst." He replied, just as he had before.

"Now, where are we going?" He asked, starting to drive down the lonely highway.

"I still don't know. I have never bought actual Halloween decorations for her party, but she wanted them this year." She said, laughing softly.

"I saw a Party City on the way down here. Think they have decorations?" He asked.

Kirstie shrugged, "They should."

"Alright, Party City it is." He said.

The car went quiet after that. Neither of them made a noise, the radio wasn't on. All they heard were tires rolling on the asphalt.

Kirstie decided to break the silence. "Avi, I just want to say that I'm sorry for the way I acted before I left the group.. and for never telling you about Adeline." She told him, nervously playing with her hands.

Avi looked over at her, "I understand why you did it."

"Did what?" She asked, furrowing her brows.

"Left the band." He stated.

"Oh.." She looked down.

"I was going to tell you, but I chickened out.. I thought it would tear the group apart. I mean, how could I hide that I was pregnant? The fans would have got suspicious and we couldn't tell them that we were together either, because we technically weren't supposed to be in the first place. That was one of the labels rules-" Kirstie's rambling was cut short.

"Look, I am fine with it. Yeah, maybe I was mad when I first found out, but now I know why you did it. The label never told you to leave because you were an "alcoholic." They dropped you because you got pregnant. Scott and Mitch have done worse than just get drunk and get their video posted all over the internet." He told her, chuckling.

Kirstie shook her head, remembering what they did, "Yeah, I know that."

"I just wish I could change the way I handled the situation, you know? It was all completely uncalled for. I mean, your sister hates me now for it.." She told him.

"Esther doesn't hate you." Avi told her.

She raised her eyebrow, "Did you see the way she looked at me when I walked onto the tourbus?"

"Okay, maybe she's still mad, but she could never hate you, Kirstie." He was sincere with his comment.

She nodded as silence fell over the vehicle again.

Minutes later, she spoke up. "So, who's the new member?" She asked.

"Oh, her name is Nina Nelson. She's great, actually." Avi told her.

All she could do was nod, she didn't want to say anything about the girl.

"I know that look, Kirst." He said, looking at her face. "Don't think for one second that you're not as good as her. You both are talented, just in different ways." He continued.

She looked out the window,"Okay.."

Avi sighed, pulling over onto the side of the road. "Look at me, Kirstie."

She huffed, crossing her arms over her chest, before turning towards him.

"We didn't replace you. We didn't go searching for someone better than you. We simply got someone who could fill the sound. She was the best out of the many people who auditioned, but honestly, no one could be better than you.." He told her.

Kirstie looked down, staring at the floorboard.

"Hey, I'm telling the truth." He said.

She looked up at him, changing the subject, "She's a good singer. Her name was Nina you said?"

He knew what she was trying to do, but didn't go along with it, "Not as good as you, Kirstie."

She rolled her eyes, "Oh, come on. Have you heard her? She practically blew everyone away with one note."

"That was only one though, You blew the fans away every time you sang. They loved you, Kirst. They still do." He told her.

She remembered what the fans had did when her picture came on the screen. Tears welled in her eyes, "I should have never left. God I made such a big mistake." She said, wiping her tears.

"Hey," Avi put his hand on her shoulder, "You didn't make a mistake. If anything, you did the right thing. You gave yourself the time and ability to raise your daughter. I know I just met her, but I can already tell that you have raised her to be the best little girl ever." He smiled.

"She is pretty great huh?" Kirstie laughed, sniffling.

"Yeah and that's all because of you, Kirstie." He said.

She smiled, with puffy eyes, "Thank you."

"Don't thank me. I am simply telling you the truth." He told her.

Kirstie nodded.

"Now, let's go. Party City is calling our name!" Avi said, excitedly.

Laughing, Kirstie shook her head as he started the car.

It was if nothing had ever happened. They were back to normal. Well, somewhat. Kirstie was still happy, nonetheless.