memories

" Kiyoomi-kun..?" you asked as he turned to look at you with wide eyes.
" y/...n?" sakusa asked.

Suna walked up to the group, wanting to hear the strange exchange between you, the immature Y/n and Sakusa the germaphobe.

Why would someone whos a germaphobe know someone who's a literal walking germ🙄.

He thought, slightly chuckling at his dad joke.

" Woah? Kiyoomi, it's really you!" you said showing a much happier expression than before.  He kept the same stoic face before replying " Yeah. My mom still talks about you and your mom." Sakusa started to back up so he could stay away from the huge crowns around you guys.

Atsumu, Osamu and Suna stared at you guys, confused as to why you knew eachother.

Sakusa stared at them with a ??? look

Sakusa stared at them with a ??? look. Taking the hint you decided to answer their questions. " so, me and Sakusa were technically friends for a while. Our moms used to hangout all the time and they were practically best friends until they moved away. Me and Sakusa used to play games in his room while they talked but usually we would just colour pages while they talked. Fast forward till now and apparently he's here?" you said , explaining with an energetic tone.

The boys stared at you for a couple of seconds before understanding. " but why is Sakusa here i've never seen him here before..?" you asked. " ah! omi-omi sometimes visits us! He goes to a different school though.." Atsumu exclaimed.

You nodded and made eye contact with Suna before you flipped him off, leaving him astonished. You knew you were being immature but even looking at him now irked you.

Osamu, Sakusa and Atsumu watched as you both walked away not speaking a word to eachother.

Even though Atsumu was mad at said boy, he was still his friend and couldn't bear to watch him sulk.

It was like this for weeks, you flipping him off, insulting him and attracting unwanted attention from him. Suna wouldn't clap back , since he wanted to appear as the more mature person.

You rolled your eyes as you flopped on your bed, contemplating these last few weeks.

urgghhh. Maybe i should unblock him.UGH no y/n! You need to be strong!
but i mean
it's just a block? he won't message me anyways

You internally screamed while you hit unblock and threw your phone across the room. You weren't going to apologize to Suna but you were going to stop acting like a baby.

Today, you were going on a "date" with Iwazumi. A quick stop at the music store and baking a cake for Atsumu and Osamus birthday. Of course, Suna, Sakusa and the rest of the team would be there.

You didn't mind.

october 5th
4:00pm

"Iwaaaa, we've been walking for so long!" you cried, your feet hurting from the strain.
" shh, just a little longer! We still haven't gotten their presents." he sighed at you. You turned away from him but, what you didn't expect was to see the man himself, Suna right in front of you.