One Night Only: Chapter 4

Tuesday

February 10

3:30 A.M.

Jay P.O.V

I finally got Nicki to get some rest so we could go to the hospital tomorrow. They didn't let anyone but family see them. After taking a shower I got a phone call from one of the worker.

"Hello?"

"Yo Jay this is Amp go to the hospital."

"For what I just came from the hospital?"

"Savage was shot man."

"I'm on my way." I hung up the phone and slipped on some clothes. I grabbed my keys and phone and made sure Nicki was still sleep.

I kissed her temple and walked out the room. I walked downstairs and locked up the house then walked to my car. As I started the car my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Jay?" I heard Savage say.

"Wassup man?"

"Where you at?"

"On my way to the hospital."

"Ight I'll talk to you when you get here."

"Yeah." I hung up and continued to drive to the hospital.

Savage P.O.V

I laid back in the hospital bed looking at the walls. I hate the fucking hospital, but they got some sexy ass nurses. Just then a nurse walked in.

"Hello Mr. Williams." This sexy ass nurse said to me.

"Hey Ms."

"I'm here to change your gauze and clean you wound."

"Gone head." I watched as see she put on some gloves and got the materials. Her ass know she don't suppose to be in here but I ain't complaining.

She walked over to me and took the patch off my shoulder. She started to clean it and I sat back and watched. She kept looking at me and licking her lips.

She patched it up and took the gloves off and threw them away. She walked back up to me and say on the bed.

"Wassup?" I said looking at her.

"Nothing but you sexy." I laughed. She started to kiss my neck and started to bite it. She leaned up and smiled. She was about to kiss my lips but I turned my head. "Why you turned your head?"

"Why wouldn't I?" I looked at her. "Why would you try to kiss me?"

"You got some sexy ass lips." She turned around and looked at something. "I have to go but call me." She handed me her number and walked out.

A few minutes later Jay walked in. He dapped me up and sat down in the chair.

"What happened to you?" He asked.

"I was speaking to one of my neighbors and then I got shot in the shoulder. They fired three times but I got hit once."

"You got a clue on who did this to you."

"I believe it was that nigga Ronald."

"Why?" He leaned back.

"Cause I fucked his sister and then fucked his momma but not be-"

"Wait you fucked his momma."

"Yeah she looks like she about twenty something and ass so fat. Make a nigga he a nervous breakdown." We laughed. "But then I fucked his girlfriend then the nigga talking about he got something for me." I shrugged.

"I'm surprise yo dick ain't fall off."

"Naw I fuck certain shit."

"You fuck anything with a pussy and legs."

"Naw I know better." He nodded. "You heard about Kelly and Aubrey."

"They didn't tell us nothing since we are not family, but her momma said come tomorrow."

"Damn that's fucked up."

"I know yo baby momma in the hospital. You in the hospital and yo daughter. I think this is a sign."

"A sign?"

"A sign from God saying get a DNA test cause that is your child." He smiled.

"That's the wrong kind of sign then cause all us got fucked up but they got it worse."

"I'm telling what it is." He stood up. "In about to head out I'll come by tomorrow when Nicki comes she all depressed and shit, but I know my baby girl is hurting." I laughed as he dapped me up and started walking out. "Don't forget DNA."

I laughed and laid back. I started at the ceiling with his words in my head.

"DNA"

What if she is mine?