One Night Only: Chapter 22

Sunday

October 26

Kelly P.O.V

"Mommy!" Aubrey said bouncing on my bed. "Mommy wake up!"

"Alright let me get up." I got up and walked to the bathroom. I did my hygiene and walked downstairs. Aubrey and Trevor was sitting on the living room floor eating cereal and watching tv.

"Trevor, why didn't you feed her on her way here?"

"We wanted some cereal so we came here. I ran out and didn't want to go to the store." He ate another spoonful.

"Yo ass need to gone somewhere." I mumbled walking in the kitchen. I got the cereal off the refrigerator and milk. I grabbed a bowl and sat it on the counter. As I was pouring my cereal I felt Trevor wrap his arms around my waist.

"What Trevor?" I said trying to move out his grip.

"Kelly stop moving." He said sternly in my ear. I stopped moving and he put his chin on my shoulder. His hands moved to my stomach and rubbed it.

He placed butterfly kisses on my neck and I tensed up. "Loosen up." He whispered. I took a deep breath and exhaled.

His hands started traveling lower into my pants. I tried pulling his hands out but he bit my neck. I gasped as He started sucking on my neck. I held on the counter to keep myself up.

He started playing with my girl. "Stop Aubrey is ohhh." I felt one of his cold fingers enter me.

"She's in her room sleep." He said moving his finger in and out of me. I put my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes.

I felt kisses on my jawline to my lips. I kissed him back moaning in his mouth. He pulled his finger out of me and I whimpered during the kiss.

He pulled away from the kiss and walked away laughing. Fuck them cereal. I marched in the living room and saw Trevor watching tv.

"What the fuck was that?" I yelled.

"Huh?" He said looking at me confused.

"Trevor don't play fucking dumb with me. You gone come in the fucking kitchen and get me all hot and bothered then you gone leave. Ohh I can't stand yo ugly ass." I walked up to my room and laid down.

Trevor walked in the room and laid behind me. He tugged on my tights but I slapped his hand away. He yanked my down and slowly entered me from behind.

He put his hand over my mouth and I moaned loudly in his hand. He pulled out of me and hovered over me. He entered me again with his hand still over my mouth.

"Shh." He slowly took his hand off my mouth. I bit my lip as he slowly thrust in and out of me. I let out a loud moan and he laughed shaking his head.

He started thrusting into hard and faster. I held his shoulder moaning loudly. She started moving slow again and I started getting mad. I used all my strength to turn us over.

He looked at me and smiled. I slowly inserted him in me and rocked back and forth. He grabbed my waist and slowly moved me up and down.

On my own I started moving faster with him meeting my thrust. I put my hands on his chest slowing down.

"Fuck! Stop playing Kelly." He said between grunts. He lifted me up and slammed me down. I let out a piercing scream.

I bounced faster and faster knowing that I'm about to explode. After a few more bounces I came on him hard. A few pumps later he came.

I rolled off of him and he pulled me to his chest. He kissed my forehead and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too." I said as I fell asleep.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

I woke up to an empty bed. I got up and went to the bathroom. I took a shower and did my hygiene. I tied my hair up and walked downstairs.

Trevor was brushing Aubrey's hair. I sat next to them and they looked at me and smiled then turned back to the tv.

"Mommy, can you do my hair?"

"Got get the stuff." She got up and ran upstairs. Trevor laid his head on my lap and looked at me and smiled. "Why are you smiling?"

"Cause I knew you couldn't resist a nigga." He pecked my lips laughing. I rolled my eyes and pushed him off my lap.

Aubrey came back with the stuff in her hands. She sat them on the couch and sat between my legs.

"Kelly you gone do my hair."

"How?" I looked at him crazy.

"Shut ion know."

"Go in my bathroom and get the moose." I started doing doing Aubrey hair and Trevor came back down. I out some moose in nthrope palm of my hand and put it on his hair. "It'll curl up."

After finishing up Aubrey hair I was hungry. I walked to the kitchen and pulled out some noodles. "Aubrey, did you eat?"

"Yes."

When my noodles was finished I put the seasoning one them some hot sauce and butter. I put them in a bowl and grabbed a bottle of water.

I walked in the living room and watched tv with Trevor and Aubrey.