What a sight to see in the morning.

"What about you?"

"Murderers and that."

I was the one to raise my eyebrows now. "They're a tough bunch, sure you can handle it?" I grinned a little once I saw him smirk.

"Of course I can. How else do you think I got the job?"

I tapped my chin in thought, "Magically."

After our conversation was finished, thankfully a loud buzzing rang through the prison.

"Time to work." Jake said as he placed his cup down.

I nodded my head and followed him out of the room.

I turned to face him but he was walking backwards.

"I'll see you later, Jessica." His blue eyes trailed down my covered body.

He winked at me.

Oh my fuck. He winked at you! Jessica he winked at you!

I gave him a small smile, I turned around and walked towards the large door where the prison starts.

Two guards were there standing tall and confident. I nodded my head at them as I showed them my badge.

They looked at each other and swipped a card through it. It made a buzz noise and automatically opened.

Both men had to pull it more open since it seemed to be a heavy door.

"Thanks." I muttered and walked through. My eyes slightly widened once I saw how large the prison was.

Cells were everywhere, on top and bottom floors.

"QUITE!" A loud and strong voice boomed.

The men went quiet at the strong voice.
I walked past some cells, I had caught a few glances from them. Clearly knew that I was new here.

"FRESH MEAT." A cellmate laughed.

The men that heard had laughed and pointed at me as if to show the other men.

I turned round and walked towards the cell that belonged to the man who shouted.

I stood in front of it as he leaned closer.

"What a pretty little thing you are." He released a crooked smile. He had a few gold teeth.

"I would advise you to keep your mouth shut... or else some other guy might take advantage of that." I tilted my head to the side.

His smile dropped at my words. He released the cell and went back to his bed.

I mentally danced in victory.

"Carter." A familiar voice called out. I turned towards the owner and was met with a tall man who looked as if he was in his late thirties. The bags around his eyes proved he hadn't slept well.

"Yes?" He had the same uniform on as me so I didn't have to be respectful and say 'Yes sir.'

"You're watching part A." He pointed towards the end of the prison.

My nerves slightly rised once I saw that there was a gap between the cells. There was two sections of it and i'm pretty sure there are more.

The more I walked closer to it was the more I wanted to walk away.

I could see them hitting their cells making noises that echoed. They shouted a chant repeatedly.

"Get off of me you cunt!"

I turned my head towards the man who shouted. Easily distracted was one of my negative things.

I saw cell mate who was struggling against three guards who were trying to pull him out of the cell.

The cellmate was big. Not in weight, but in height and muscle.

The grey t-shirt that was tight against him was ripping from the force of three guards pulling it.

I walked over to the scene which I had caught part A of the prisoners eyes.

An officer was standing outside the cell watching me as I walked over to me. "What's happening here?" I asked curiously.

He looked towards the struggling prisoner. "He just knows how to piss off the guards." He shook his head.

The guards had successful pulled out the prisoner.

Jesus he must be strong to fight against three guards.

Two guards were holding his arms as the other was holding on to his legs.

My eyes widen as I saw the prisoner kick the guard in front of him. The guard yelped as he fell back onto his arse.

"I'm gonna try and help."

I was pulled back by a hand wrapped round my bicep. "I wouldn't if I were you. If he see's any attractive female officers he will try and do something you won't like."

Well thanks for calling me attractive. But I think I can handle him.

I walked towards the prisoner who hadn't seen me yet. I went down to hold onto his legs.

He froze.

His eyes met mine.

He had dark brown eyes, they didn't have any other colour or any sparkle. Just a simple dark brown.

He had the type of eyes that you know have seen a lot of bad things.

Once he spoke, I was a little taken back by how dark, and deep his voice was. It sounded husky and sexy.

"Why don't you do me a favor and  bring those little hands of yours a little further up onto my dick and keep them there." My eyes widen in shock.

My anger started to rise, but I took slow and deep breaths to calm myself down.

I would of been disgusted if an ugly man said that but this man... or prisoner, sure wasn't ugly at all. He was good looking. What the hell did he do to fuck up and get locked up in this shithole?

"Shut up and keep still. Or you're going to get hurt."

The prisoner chuckled humorouly. "By who? You?" He laughed more. His cheeks turning to a light pink from his laughter.

Then he went completely silent. He looked me in the eye and kept our eye contact. I wanted to back down and look away but for some reason I couldn't.

"You're weak. You wouldn't even be able to hurt a fly."

As he said these words the guards decided to now pull him away, not before he snuck a few words in.

"Bye Ms.Carter... I'll hopefully be seeing you again."

***

comment and vote :)

iVE CHANGED HER NAME TO JESSICA