"Who made this sushi?! They're a really good chef is all I know!" Zenitsu exclaims, which makes Mezuko's face turn even brighter.

"I-I made i-it... I'm g-glad you like i-it,"

Zonitsu's face then turns a crimson color, as he then excuses himself from the table. I swear these two wouldn't last in the same room for more than 3 minutes. Normally I would be disgusted by all of this lovey dovey crap but these two for some reason make it seem cute. I think that they would make a good couple. 

Zenitsu POV- 

I quickly run to the bathroom and splash my face with some water. I can feel the warmth of my face radiating into the air surrounding me.

Why am I getting so flustered? I just complemented Nezuko-chan! She has many other things I can complement her about, like her smooth silky hair, her delicate, beautiful face, and her dreamy eyes-

"Zenitsu! What's wrong? Are you not feeling well today?"

"AH!! Tanjiro! You scared me!" I shout, as I try to compose myself.

"Sorry Zenitsu! Anyways, why are you acting so flustered today? Is there someone you really like that's making you like this? Are you feeling ill? What's wrong? You can tell your best friend you know!" Tanjiro says as he gently puts his hand on my shoulder.

"P-Please don't get m-mad at me but..."

"I think I'm in love with your sister".

Tanjiro POV-

"I think I'm in love with your sister".

Well looks like that confirms my theory. Zenitsu does like Nezuko! Now that I know both of them like each other, I just got to get one of them to confess. 

"Yep! I already knew!" I say, as I pat his shoulder. I then notice a flower crown in Zenitsu's pocket. 

"So, you were going to give her the flower crown to confess your feelings?"

"Y-Yeah, but I was scared when you I saw you there... I thought it would be weird to c-confess my love to my best friend's sister in front of him.."

"Well lucky for you, I'm fine with you dating my sister!" 

"Y-You a-are?"

"Yep! I think you two would make a really cute couple!"

"Y-You think so?"

At this point, Zenitsu's face was about the same shade as a cherry, and he looked like he would malfunction if I went any further.

"We don't have much time left, so how about you give her the crown after school?"

"Y-You think she likes me b-back?" Zenitsu says nervously. I wonder what makes him think that Nezuko doesn't like him back? When she's with me at home, she always wants to find out more about Zenitsu, but I guess he doesn't know that yet.

—————

After school

Once the last period ends, I grab all my stuff and then head over to Zenitsu's locker, but I don't see the blond anywhere in sight. I then pick up his scent and head to the bathroom, where I see Zenitsu walking around in circles like he's being haunted by demons.

"Zenitsu? What wrong? Are you gonna back out of it last minute?" I ask, trying to calm him down. 

"What if she doesn't like me? What if she's like every other girl? What if she-

"You can do this Zenitsu! You won't know if she likes you until you try!" I say, trying to get him to snap out of his denial. They both seem to only want to be together, so since they're both so dense, I got to help them out.

"Y-You're right Tanjiro... T-Thank you!" Zenitsu says as he wipes dries his tears and gives me a quick hug. Then he hurries out of the bathroom and begins looking for Nezuko.

Zenitsu POV-

Tanjiro's right! If I don't try, I'll never know if she likes me or not!

I quickly spot Nezuko-chan's beautiful hair and run over to her.

"Nezuko-chan!" I shout, as I begin to take the flower crown out of my hoodie. 

"This is for you!"

Hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I'll try to get the next one out as quick as possible! I hope you all are liking the story so far as I'm really having fun writing this!