argument - jace norman

"You know Jace, I think you should trust me more." I say walking into our apartment, him slamming the door behind him. I set my purse on the couch, and turn around to face him with my arms crossed over my body. 

"I do trust you, Y/N. Just not with him." He said setting his keys down on the kitchen island. 

I roll my eyes and head for the fridge. 

Ever since I came back from my hometown to visit family, Jace has been asking me questions about my old childhood friend. I guess he saw pictures of us hanging out and catching up since we haven't seen each other in a few years. And me telling him that he's coming to Los Angeles to visit sometime next week. 

"Oh my god, Kevin is just a friend that I've known for a really long time. He knows I'm dating you." I tell him.

"I saw the texts." He quickly said, making me freeze. I slowly turn around to look at him. 

"You went through my phone?" I ask him, raising my eyebrow, waiting for an answer. 

"We were watching a movie, you went to the bathroom, and your phone was blowing up from him. I had to look." He said coming closer. "And those texts didn't seem too friendly." 

"Are you kidding me? Jace!" I scream walking past him.

"Tell me the truth then! Are you cheating on me?" He asks following me. 

"NO! And you have to be real stupid to think that! I mean, I moved all the way to Los Angeles for you..."

"You didn't have to do that."

"But I did Jace! I did it for you! For us! And you think that I would just throw it all away just like that?" I ask, my heart breaking from him thinking that I would ever do that to him. "I risked everything to come here."

"But he said that you two had a good time Friday night, and-and that you were keeping something from me, and you would keep this secret between you two." He yelled, and I look down. 

"We were talking about the dinner with his family Friday night, and we were keeping the secret about your stupid birthday in two weeks. You and I were going to go to Hawaii, and he helped me plan some of it." I say, feeling the tears start to form in my eyes. 

There was a silence in the room, before Jace begins to talk. 

"Y/N..."

"Are you happy? Hm? Just, leave me alone Jace." I say walking towards our shared bedroom, hearing his footsteps follow me. But before he could walk into the room, I already shut the door behind me and locking it. 

I climb on the bed crying. Jace and I have had our arguments here and there, but it never came to the point where either of us cry. 

"Baby, please. Open the door." I hear from behind the door, but I ignore him. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

After a few minutes of him trying to get the door open, he eventually gave up and sat against the door. I saw his shadow, not moving for a few hours. 

I stopped crying eventually, and went to unlock the door. I head to the bed, getting under the covers and facing the wall. 

I hear the door open slowly, and I don't bother to turn around to see who it was. I then feel a dip in the bed, and a hand on my waist. 

"Please talk to me Y/N." Jace said. I turn my body over to face him, and see that his eyes and cheeks were puffy and pink. 

"I don't really want to talk to you right now." I tell him, sniffling. 

"And I get that. But I want you to know that I'm so sorry. And you're right, I need to trust you more, and I'm sorry that I yelled at you. It's just, you're the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I don't want to lose you. But I understand if..." He said wiping his eye. 

"I'm not breaking up with you Jace." I cut him off, and sit up from the bed. 

"You're not?" He asks, a smile slowly creeping onto his face. 

"No, I'm not. It was just a dumb mistake, and I forgive you." I smile, which makes him tackle me into a hug, him being on top of me. 

"Just, don't be so jealous, and trust me. Or else I will break up with you." I tell him, running my hand through his hair. 

"You got it." He said. He then cups my face with his hands, and kisses me softly. I smile into the kiss, and he does as well. 

"I love you." He says onto my lips, slowing moving his lips to my neck. 

"I love you too."